Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And Cecilia and her guy ? Cecilia who has come as a storm in RLC and EVERY SINGLE day since she joined on the first day of November provides DIFFERENT ADULT CONTENT ? Cecilia slave to who ? The guy that fucked her ass and SHE LOVED IT when the guy that is the “ LOVE OF HER LIFE “ needs to play his dick in order to cum since the day we were introduced to L&P and I REALLY WONDER if he really knows what anal sex means or ( MOST IMPORTANTLY ) what means to KNOW what PLEASURING YOUR PLUS 10 YEARS GIRLFRIEND IS …

Single best anal I've seen on the net.  She struggles but submits.  Lengthy anal. When he pulls out her anus remains open. Then they cuddle.   Epic.  If Paul nailed Leora that way, carefully, assertively she'd lose her mind. (* note to Paul: lube makes a difference)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Thursday for everyone 

09/11/2023 09/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Single best anal I've seen on the net.  She struggles but submits.  Lengthy anal. When he pulls out her anus remains open. Then they cuddle.   Epic.  If Paul nailed Leora that way, carefully, assertively she'd lose her mind. (* note to Paul: lube makes a difference)

Wonderful description , nothing more to add . Cecilia is MUST SEE , end of story . 

• Haha 1

Strange isn't it that apparently Leora put on a reasonable show last night, but apart from @jjohndoe1960 and @pulo filipe who I consider fair minded and honest members were again the only ones to avail themselves of the Leora Fan Page, specially formed for Leora Fans to express thier opinions.

Yet where are the Luvvies Acolytes and Sycophants who wish to stop people posting negative views on this open views thread when they don't make use of the one allowing them a free reign in a specially created thread for thier views.

Could it be that they wish to control the use of free speech by others whilst enjoying the privilege themselves or could it be that thier intellect only allows them to communicate with emoji's 😉🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange isn't it that apparently Leora put on a reasonable show last night, but apart from @jjohndoe1960 and @pulo filipe who I consider fair minded and honest members were again the only ones to avail themselves of the Leora Fan Page, specially formed for Leora Fans to express thier opinions.

Yet where are the Luvvies Acolytes and Sycophants who wish to stop people posting negative views on this open views thread when they don't make use of the one allowing them a free reign in a specially created thread for thier views.

Could it be that they wish to control the use of free speech by others whilst enjoying the privilege themselves or could it be that thier intellect only allows them to communicate with emoji's 😉🤣

Probably embarrassed to make lovey dovey comments now and if they can't control the talk then they go in hiding and let their emoji do the talking for them or because 

tom cruise GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No ass is nice.  It's only 2 cheeks with a hole that shit comes out of.  :biggrin:

I've been an ass man all my life and every day in search of those shit holes covered with buns and loaded with the works. DEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!!!

Stream AssBurgers by SenatorGroove | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange isn't it that apparently Leora put on a reasonable show last night,

I have noticed her efforts. Love her looking at the camera. Terrific. I notice she is looking when anal fingering which in the past was uncommon.

I don't recall her ever looking at the cam/s  when she eats herself. That would be sexy. She's done everything in front of us. The only thing left are close ups and talking about either fantasizes as she bates or how she is progressing in arousal and closeness to orgasm. I applaud her recent efforts to please with new outfits, too. It is getting her excited also. Bravo, keep pushing the naughtiness.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Excuse me … Margo and Wolf have an open relationship and they FUCK LIKE CHAMPIONS … And all is possible with them , they are social , they do DIFFERENT THINGS , slaves to who ? To their own fun and amusement ? 

And Cecilia and her guy ? Cecilia who has come as a storm in RLC and EVERY SINGLE day since she joined on the first day of November provides DIFFERENT ADULT CONTENT ? Cecilia slave to who ? The guy that fucked her ass and SHE LOVED IT when the guy that is the “ LOVE OF HER LIFE “ needs to play his dick in order to cum since the day we were introduced to L&P and I REALLY WONDER if he really knows what anal sex means or ( MOST IMPORTANTLY ) what means to KNOW what PLEASURING YOUR PLUS 10 YEARS GIRLFRIEND IS …

So , please , sit back and enjoy the boredom and the DAILY ROUTINE of the SAME OLE SAME OLA , sleep , wake up , slave duties , masturbation / blow job  REPEAT .. Ahh , and don’t forget , watch the REAL LIFE OF THIS COUPLE , that have no friends , no social lives , THEY HAVE ZERO POTENTIAL , BUT … THEY HAVE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money because one woman is opening her legs to play with toys for over 10 years .. AND YES , she has been doing it EXCELLENTLY at her prime BUT IT IS JUST AN OBLIGATION nowadays for her RLC COMMITMENTS , E-X-A-C-T-L-Y as her obligations to commit SLAVE DUTIES are , that is to clean , pet , wash , cook , blowjob and perhaps once per weeks fucks her “ LOVE OF HER LIFE “ . That’s what it is at this time this apartment … EXCEPT IF YOU ARE WATCHING something else .. 

As usual you rant about nothing. I was referring to the fact that at one point both Margo and Cecilia used the same position as Leora and Paul the other night. But strangely enough, only Leora was accused of being a slave...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Probably embarrassed to make lovey dovey comments now and if they can't control the talk then they go in hiding and let their emoji do the talking for them or because 

tom cruise GIF

Here someone who can't stand certain comments is the guy you mentioned.

Who also has a face like an ass and complimented Leora when 5 minutes earlier she called her a bitch. Then he acts offended if Leora gives him the middle finger, let's hope Leora resumes this habit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2