Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

Malgré ces efforts indiscutables, Leora ne progressera pas beaucoup plus maintenant notamment aux efforts perpétuelles de Paul qui vous lavez remarqué agit toujours dans l'ombre et malheureusement sa stratégie fonctionne !

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

if Leora gives him the middle finger

Leora can give me the royal middle finger (🖕) right up my ass. She seems to like probing some holes so I would be a willing participant since I need some excitement. See, I got no problem making fun of myself while being open minded or is it open ended - 😈.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Those exposed nerves are showing again little man, be a good boy and behave yourself, cause when you get excited you talk more shit💩 than normal....

Don't worry we know you are only showing of to your new friends but that's ok, water always finds it's own level.

We all love you.😉💓🥰🤣💩

no we dont

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

As usual you rant about nothing. I was referring to the fact that at one point both Margo and Cecilia used the same position as Leora and Paul the other night. But strangely enough, only Leora was accused of being a slave...

Come on Brokk , really now ?? You compare a multi variety sex session of the two couples that you mention and KNOW HOW TO PLEASE their partners and they simply did bring out something of the extended repertoire while having sex to the 2-3 things that REPEATEDLY Leora and Paul do ? Please , serious now ? Even the LOYAL FANS who LOVE WATCHING this couple will simply admit that L&P’s sex is basically 3 things ; Paul getting a blowjob while Leora plays her pussy , Paul playing his dick while Leora licks his balls and playing her pussy and Paul on top of Leora and on her face getting a blowjob and Leora ( usually facing the camera so as her pussy to be shown in full exposure while she masturbates ) masturbating. This is the MAGNIFICENT VARIETY OF SEX that this couple has , as you see , THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE mention that Paul while getting his treatment, he neither touches Leora’s boobs or fingers her or plays her clit or any imagination , she does all by herself since her guy simply doesn’t know or ( WHO KNOWS ) doesn’t want since he know that this is her addiction and she will do it better by herself . 

So , please , don’t compare unmatched things , IT ISN’T bad to admit that Leora’s and Paul’s sex life is one of the worst we see by ANY COUPLE being currently an RLC tenant , it is impressive as after 10 years and more , someone would expect that ( apart of course from the things that both know that they like and make the other horny - licking balls , Paul and Leora masturbating their own selves - ) they would try new things , especially being in front of cameras where this is a “ SACRED “ place  for Leora to present her shows . 

They are praising lately Leora that she tries more anal and every now and then she will bring a surprise ( for me it is just a slight change of position or place to do her thing ) , haven’t  you ever wondered why she doesn’t instruct Paul to try something else , maybe more extreme , maybe more wild , perhaps Paul to slap her ass sometimes and make it a bit more rough ( just an example and I don’t say that he should do , but then , he knows well how to be rough at her on other occasions 😏😁 .. ) so as we can also see how they can “ face a new reality “ ? 

She’s a slave because she obeys to his commands and she will simply sit down and do as her guy is pleased , she will not take initiative , she will not for example go to his PC , put her nice ass in front of his face , take her tits out and put it on his face , she will not bend over in front of the chair while at his chair and give him a blowjob there out of nowhere , SHE’S A SLAVE because sex is happening whenever Paul wants , doing always whatever Paul wants and basically , ALWAYS BUT REALLY ALWAYS the same positions and things . WHERE IS THE QUEEN that she has invented dozens and dozens of ways to please herself and she can’t ( or doesn’t  want or doesn’t  know ) find ways to INITIATE A SEX SESSION with the love of her life ? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on Brokk , really now ?? You compare a multi variety sex session of the two couples that you mention and KNOW HOW TO PLEASE their partners and they simply did bring out something of the extended repertoire while having sex to the 2-3 things that REPEATEDLY Leora and Paul do ? Please , serious now ? Even the LOYAL FANS who LOVE WATCHING this couple will simply admit that L&P’s sex is basically 3 things ; Paul getting a blowjob while Leora plays her pussy , Paul playing his dick while Leora licks his balls and playing her pussy and Paul on top of Leora and on her face getting a blowjob and Leora ( usually facing the camera so as her pussy to be shown in full exposure while she masturbates ) masturbating. This is the MAGNIFICENT VARIETY OF SEX that this couple has , as you see , THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE mention that Paul while getting his treatment, he neither touches Leora’s boobs or fingers her or plays her clit or any imagination , she does all by herself since her guy simply doesn’t know or ( WHO KNOWS ) doesn’t want since he know that this is her addiction and she will do it better by herself . 

So , please , don’t compare unmatched things , IT ISN’T bad to admit that Leora’s and Paul’s sex life is one of the worst we see by ANY COUPLE being currently an RLC tenant , it is impressive as after 10 years and more , someone would expect that ( apart of course from the things that both know that they like and make the other horny - licking balls , Paul and Leora masturbating their own selves - ) they would try new things , especially being in front of cameras where this is a “ SACRED “ place  for Leora to present her shows . 

They are praising lately Leora that she tries more anal and every now and then she will bring a surprise ( for me it is just a slight change of position or place to do her thing ) , haven’t  you ever wondered why she doesn’t instruct Paul to try something else , maybe more extreme , maybe more wild , perhaps Paul to slap her ass sometimes and make it a bit more rough ( just an example and I don’t say that he should do , but then , he knows well how to be rough at her on other occasions 😏😁 .. ) so as we can also see how they can “ face a new reality “ ? 

She’s a slave because she obeys to his commands and she will simply sit down and do as her guy is pleased , she will not take initiative , she will not for example go to his PC , put her nice ass in front of his face , take her tits out and put it on his face , she will not bend over in front of the chair while at his chair and give him a blowjob there out of nowhere , SHE’S A SLAVE because sex is happening whenever Paul wants , doing always whatever Paul wants and basically , ALWAYS BUT REALLY ALWAYS the same positions and things . WHERE IS THE QUEEN that she has invented dozens and dozens of ways to please herself and she can’t ( or doesn’t  want or doesn’t  know ) find ways to INITIATE A SEX SESSION with the love of her life ? 

bla bla bla

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

bla bla bla

You said your opinion , I said mine with bla bla bla . No answer or object the opinion , just 7-8 words to simply prove what this topic has become 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1