Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

17 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Very difficult to read.  It's not exact, but pretty close.

Only the first letter is correct, the rest is not even close.  A long time ago they had a heart on the whiteboard with C+J on it.. his and her initials. He used to call her "dear" in Spanish, but also uses her name and so does she. One time when Nelly and Martina were in Nelly's bed, Alberto left Nelly a voice mail and used both of the girls' names. 

35 minutes ago, mingo said:

Only the first letter is correct, the rest is not even close.  A long time ago they had a heart on the whiteboard with C+J on it.. his and her initials. He used to call her "dear" in Spanish, but also uses her name and so does she. One time when Nelly and Martina were in Nelly's bed, Alberto left Nelly a voice mail and used both of the girls' names. 

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. Over two years ago two well repected translators were kind enough to PM me Martina's real name. The multi-letter name on the fridge is exactly the same as the real name they PMed me. In addition, the last tiime Martina recently attended a party at B7 she was introduced to another woman and she told the woman her real name, " I'm ......". Same name on the fridge and the one PMed to me.