Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No way.  Seen enough of Lacrim and Wolfs antics it would be a spoiled evening of 2 guys thinking with the wrong head.

I agree that those two would be a pain in the arse if held in either B4 or B7.  I'm thinking that it wouldn't really be a HUGE party, given many of the girls she knows from RLC aren't active anymore.  Some are still available, but it wouldn't be packed.  I would think her school/off-cam friends (including GF4) wouldn't really bother to show up for a RLC send-off, because they'll still see her like they do any other day.  It would also allow her to invite whom she wants (no L & W), rather than them just being there because they live there.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I agree that those two would be a pain in the arse if held in either B4 or B7.  I'm thinking that it wouldn't really be a HUGE party, given many of the girls she knows from RLC aren't active anymore.  Some are still available, but it wouldn't be packed.  I would think her school/off-cam friends (including GF4) wouldn't really bother to show up for a RLC send-off, because they'll still see her like they do any other day.  It would also allow her to invite whom she wants (no L & W), rather than them just being there because they live there.

Some good points. I would expect the party to be held off-cam by RLC, which in my mind is unfair to all the subscibers who consistently  supported Martina all these years. We deserve to be part of the celebration. If it all revolves around GF4 not wanting to be seen on camera, then she shouldn't be there. Since when does an almost invisible "guest" control what RLC does? We're not talking about a party involving sexual content here...as lovers of Martina the woman, we just want to immerse ourselves in her final enjoyment among her RLC friends and subsribers. It's pretty simple.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Some good points. I would expect the party to be held off-cam by RLC, which in my mind is unfair to all the subscibers who consistently  supported Martina all these years. We deserve to be part of the celebration. If it all revolves around GF4 not wanting to be seen on camera, then she shouldn't be there. Since when does an almost invisible "guest" control what RLC does? We're not talking about a party involving sexual content here...as lovers of Martina the woman, we just want to immerse ourselves in her final enjoyment among her RLC friends and subsribers. It's pretty simple.

Don't panic...It'll be in the apt 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Look now how it goes , yesterday and today , AN INCREDIBLE TON OF THINGS THAT nobody knows how it is known is presented here at CamCaps . I can’t remember if it was either you or another regular topic forum member who reveals the information ( for me it is absolutely on but the post is just a reminder ) and you or the other have ACCUSED @berty_47 that he provided information that SHOULDN’T BE POSTED as being private and this resulted in his post being deleted . 

All I want to conclude with my post is that it is really ridiculous accusing a forum member when he gives information and at the same time simply revealing ( and many times in ironical way ) private informations regarding RLC contracts and so many other things that have been said here the last two days . 

Your right ! Something is wrong here, information 'show up' suddenly about what is happening 'outside' RLC....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DWI said:

GF4 has also been at the birthday party of Martina and again later.  I think she has reasons (I can understand) not to be frequently in front of cam at RLC. If there is a farewell party and she has time she will for sure come and join it. Means she will not be a reason for having this party off cam and as already mentioned it seems not that it will be off cam, so notning to worry. 👍 Hope the they will not have technical problems and the apartment will be offline for some time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Moosecini said:

If the farewell party is On Saturday, according to Noldus, then likely her name will be off or replaced by whatever RLC decided to call Juliet on Monday morning.  That'll be a historic day for RLC and CC.  Whatever will we speculate/fantasize about with her completely gone?!? 🤣

RLC would be fools to remove her name... Even after she's gone I don't think they'll be in any hurry to take her name down....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1