Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

19 minutes ago, moules said:

A Taco Party!

LOL.  No pun intended I’m sure.

I assume those that say Martina is aware of what we say here, and likely reads all of it, are correct.   I am a bit skeptical of this … because you would think maybe just once or twice over 7 years she would talk to the cams and acknowledge us.  Maybe this is not allowed by RLC.  

Nonetheless I assume she is self-aware of her status here as a rock star and hence it would be awesome to reward her fans with a huge orgy, even if just a lesbian orgy.  Isn’t that the way a rock star would want to go out?

Or maybe, a farewell tour, going to all the Barcelona apartments and having lesbian sex with the other participants.

Of course this is just a fantasy.   But if we see this tonight or tomorrow … I want to be able to say I thought of it first!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

LOL.  No pun intended I’m sure.

I assume those that say Martina is aware of what we say here, and likely reads all of it, are correct.   I am a bit skeptical of this … because you would think maybe just once or twice over 7 years she would talk to the cams and acknowledge us.  Maybe this is not allowed by RLC.  

Nonetheless I assume she is self-aware of her status here as a rock star and hence it would be awesome to reward her fans with a huge orgy, even if just a lesbian orgy.  Isn’t that the way a rock star would want to go out?

Or maybe, a farewell tour, going to all the Barcelona apartments and having lesbian sex with the other participants.

Of course this is just a fantasy.   But if we see this tonight or tomorrow … I want to be able to say I thought of it first!!!

If her friends from the clubs she apparently frequents come to the party, it would indeed be a Taco Party!!

Occasionally, participants departing the project and leaving a Barcelona apartment / villa have acknowledged the viewing audience with a wave, or left behind a sign, etc.

As for a Saturday party, perhaps those who supposedly are saying that they can't come on Saturday  work in the establishments she is said to frequent.  If that is true, then if the party is scheduled for a Sunday or Monday, there might be a Taco Squared Party.

17 minutes ago, moules said:

She did once as I recall some years back when she shared some of the pictures form her trip to Iceland with us.

• Like 1