Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

4 minutes ago, darkman said:

At the moment his name is on the page

If the farewell party is On Saturday, according to Noldus, then likely her name will be off or replaced by whatever RLC decided to call Juliet on Monday morning.  That'll be a historic day for RLC and CC.  Whatever will we speculate/fantasize about with her completely gone?!? 🤣

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

If the farewell party is On Saturday, according to Noldus, then likely her name will be off or replaced by whatever RLC decided to call Juliet on Monday morning.  That'll be a historic day for RLC and CC.  Whatever will we speculate/fantasize about with her completely gone?!? 🤣

Somehow I think there will be some who will continue to speculate even after she is gone.

4 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

If there is a goodbye party for Martina, I'm wondering if Alberto and his Goth Girls will attend......or even GF4 for that matter.

I  will wait and see what will happen. I only wish that it will be a nice party without any stress and with a lot of people, we have seen visiting the apartment in the last 6+ years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I  will wait and see what will happen. I only wish that it will be a nice party without any stress and with a lot of people, we have seen visiting the apartment in the last 6+ years.

Considering all that has gone down theres potential there for a lot of stress I would think.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

If RLC is hosting the party, would make sense for N&B to host it in B-7. 

Hoping to hear if Noldus know where it will be, although, I think you'd have to be blind not to be able to find it when it happens!

• Haha 1

I think the party will take place off camera, Martina hasn't cared about the viewers or her followers for months, I don't care, there will be new fresh faces, I never believe that Alberto and his girlfriend can handle this apartment, they are emotionless and they show it

• Like 1