Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

AH AH Too much to drink ! Funny stuff, Thanks ! I was able to understand right away because I'm use to take too much Porto sometime...Do I really sound like that? LOL

You're not a Geordie, are you? Geordie's drink Broon Ale...😝

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're not a Geordie, are you? Geordie's drink Broon Ale...😝

My English "from England" was completed by an internship at the BBC. It didn't help me to understand "Geordie" any better. Sad but I like to ear, But I like to hear them, it requires attention to understand and it's fun to learn!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

My English "from England" was completed by an internship at the BBC. It didn't help me to understand "Geordie" any better. Sad but I like to ear, But I like to hear them, it requires attention to understand and it's fun to learn!

I'm gannin te bed noo but stay tuned an a might give a few lessons...😉

Nite all...

29 minutes ago, DWI said:

Just stop. Your do not have ANY recording! Expain to us why she told the woman at the B7 party that her name was "j....."? It was clearly heard by anyone who listened but apparently not you. Believe what you want...I am done with you. Just move on ok.

Just a little note: C for A and J for M, that's a good start because it's really the first letter.

There's nothing wrong with knowing the first letter.

2 hours ago, mingo said:

OMG, let it go.. believe what you want.. the whiteboard says "Juruelle te quiero".  If you really want to hear the recording, tell me how to upload it here.. as I have no idea how you can upload it to this site. It's 16 seconds long. He speaks in Spanish, not in his regional dialect, so I understand perfectly what he said. 

"Juruelle I love you"

What a wonderful finale for Martina by finally letting down "the fourth wall" for us, and speaking directly to her fans. A heart warming and sincere gesture from the woman (most of us) have come to love and respect over the years.

Much luck and all the best to you, Martina!

May your future be filled with love, happiness and success.

Let us know every so often, in some form or other, how things are going with you and Taco!

You will be missed!

💐💐💐

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1