Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

13 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

¿Qué pasa con la HEMBRA que ya está ahí? 

alberto tardara en irse , el tiempo que tarde en juntar el dinero que le falta , por eso no esta el nombre de la nueva en la pagina . espero que entren una pareja de españoles nuevos , mas rusos no me seduce mucho la idea . mas de lo mismo .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

She is no longer in the project so yes of course it'll be party time 'off camera'. Was she required to party 'on cam' then?

are you really serious... haven't you read all those messages from the last few days ?🙄

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

This was touching,i must say,a first for me feeling somewhat sad about a tenant leaving....could be the personal farewell from marty,Taylor was the only other person i can recall talking directly to us

Years ago in their apartment in Russia, Nelly made a sign that said "I love you guys" and showed it to the camera with a great smile. That was in the days when I really liked her and Bogdan. Not so much now. The apartment was huge!! Great area for parties, which they had often, and lots of room to dance. Even as large that apartment was, it was no where near the size of the apartment Efim (?) and the beautiful and sexy Anabel lived. @moos54 was his name Efim?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Years ago in their apartment in Russia, Nelly made a sign that said "I love you guys" and showed it to the camera with a great smile. That was in the days when I really liked her and Bogdan. Not so much now. The apartment was huge!! Great area for parties, which they had often, and lots of room to dance. Even as large that apartment was, it was no where near the size of the apartment Efim (?) and the beautiful and sexy Anabel lived. 

there were more girls who walked to the camera and waved without saying anything when they left, people are now exaggerating a bit, the time when Martina was fun to follow is far behind us and at a time when RLC  really was fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Years ago in their apartment in Russia, Nelly made a sign that said "I love you guys" and showed it to the camera with a great smile. That was in the days when I really liked her and Bogdan. Not so much now. The apartment was huge!! Great area for parties, which they had often, and lots of room to dance. Even as large that apartment was, it was no where near the size of the apartment Efim (?) and the beautiful and sexy Anabel lived. @moos54 was his name Efim?

yes, Anabel and Effim..  She was lovely and loved watching her play her violin.. They brought back Eva temporarily, maybe one day Anabel will visit the "vacation" villas. One can only hope. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, Efim  🙂 

• Thanks 1