B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

It’s really funny each and every night watching “ The Child “ trying desperately to find someone to fuck 😂🤣 .

For me , it is like a bet that has been set , either with Dylan in the past or now with Wolf , who will fuck the most 😂 . Not a coincidence that in comparison to “ The Master “ and “ The Archmaster “ , the only success that “ The Child “ had was with a “ hey , i am having fun and joking with you “ Sambuka and a pussy lick with Sara . Other than that , the presence of this person is an embarrassment of all male population ( YOU NEVER EVER TRY TO UNDERMINE a fellow male member like he did in the summer when Dylan was fucking Aziza by the pool and he was “ out of jealousy “ in my opinion try to destroy the moment ) . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

The Black guy's suitcase and carry-on bag are packed and by the penthouse door.  I think he is leaving soon.  Shantal misses out.

He and Karma were having a conversation in English in the kitchen.  Karma is highly fluent in conversational English, a fluency you typically acquire from being in an English-speaking environment.