B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

il y a 28 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Wolf déjà en B4 avec Sara qui est allé le chercher , ce soir il repart à la chasse car Margo s'est absentée donc il est libre...

Sara sur le canapé déjà en feu, ce soir elle veut se faire baiser par Wolf ;, on verra bien 

• Sad 1

I hope the “ Wolf’s massages “ return and together the “ unpredictability “ that him and Margo ( and  undoubtedly Sara as well ) can bring , with super sexy Cecilia and the new girls , “ The Child “ finally not bothering with his funny pyjamas , well , let’s hope for some extra fun to be presented 😉😋

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Sara sur le canapé déjà en feu, ce soir elle veut se faire baiser par Wolf ;, on verra bien 

I have no doubt it will happen, she is setting the mood for the room, lighting some candles. And Margo is out so he goes to her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope the “ Wolf’s massages “ return and together the “ unpredictability “ that him and Margo ( and  undoubtedly Sara as well ) can bring , with super sexy Cecilia and the new girls , “ The Child “ finally not bothering with his funny pyjamas , well , let’s hope for some extra fun to be presented 😉😋

It will be more of the same, nothing new with Wolf. He is there because Margo is out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1