B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

Il y a 9 heures, corvette08 a dit :

Karma is fucking ridiculous covering up her tits in the bathroom. We have seen them already, what a fucking joke she is.

I guess it's a confidence issue. I recall in a conversation with the guest, when asked about her concerns or something along those line, she immediately responded with "I have small tits". So I guess to a degree, like Esenia, she's insecure about them and thus tries to hide if possible.
I wish she didn't have that insecurity, they, and her whole body in my opinion is amazing. And I like her overall character too, no show-girl, a gamer and pet-friendly. 
Like her friend Octavia too, she's bat-shit crazy sometimes, unpredictable, but she's not stupid does like to read up on things, as evident from various conversations including last night with Sara's guest.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I guess it's a confidence issue. I recall in a conversation with the guest, when asked about her concerns or something along those line, she immediately responded with "I have small tits". So I guess to a degree, like Esenia, she's insecure about them and thus tries to hide if possible.
I wish she didn't have that insecurity, they, and her whole body in my opinion is amazing. And I like her overall character too, no show-girl, a gamer and pet-friendly. 
Like her friend Octavia too, she's bat-shit crazy sometimes, unpredictable, but she's not stupid does like to read up on things, as evident from various conversations including last night with Sara's guest.

Lacrim tries to give her confidence. 😀

He's petting friendly.

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

She has nice tits. Much better than those fake ones in B7.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I listened to part of the conversation, in English, between the Black dude and Karma.  He was talking about drones, and had to resort to translator software on his phone to answer her questions.  Her command of English was better than his.  I would even say that her fluency was idiomatic, or close to it.  Better English than Radi, who I thought to be the best of the English-speaking Russians.  (Radi had Spanish fluency as well.)

There seems to be a triangulation between Bea, Octavia, and Karma.  Perhaps to be further defined in the future.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

He was talking about drones, and had to resort to translator software on his phone to answer her questions.  Her command of English was better than his.

If the guy lives in Spain, he's first priority would be Spanish, not English.

If Karma is into computer language as claimed in her bio,

it's rather obvious, why she's good in English.