B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

If the guy lives in Spain, he's first priority would be Spanish, not English.

If Karma is into computer language as claimed in her bio,

it's rather obvious, why she's good in English.

Maybe she is like C3PO in Star Wars, she knows the cat language too 😉

• Haha 1

il y a 56 minutes, Noodle a dit :

In my opinion Karma has a fantastic body, is a beautiful and interesting woman. I am glad she is here 🥰

Exactly, but I feel like she is misplaced in the villa. Personally, I would have put her in B1 with her friend Octavia. Get rid of Shantel, either put Megan in the big room (being a veteran and all) who can guide the newbies and has the contacts to introduce them to others, or Megan goes to the villa and bring in a veteran similar to Karol for guidance.

We may not get a whole lot of sexuality from the apartment (or maybe we would as they'd be more comfortable), which I am fine with, we have the Villa for that. But I wouldn't mind following the "real life" of K and O together. It's the extrovert/introvert friendship, Octavia loosens Karma up, and Karma grounds Octavia. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Exactly, but I feel like she is misplaced in the villa. Personally, I would have put her in B1 with her friend Octavia. Get rid of Shantel, either put Megan in the big room (being a veteran and all) who can guide the newbies and has the contacts to introduce them to others, or Megan goes to the villa and bring in a veteran similar to Karol for guidance.

We may not get a whole lot of sexuality from the apartment (or maybe we would as they'd be more comfortable), which I am fine with, we have the Villa for that. But I wouldn't mind following the "real life" of K and O together. It's the extrovert/introvert friendship, Octavia loosens Karma up, and Karma grounds Octavia. 

I agree with you, the villa is no place for girls like Karma, Shantal or Rachel

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I guess it's a confidence issue....... she immediately responded with "I have small tits". So I guess to a degree, like Esenia, she's insecure about them and thus tries to hide if possible.

Karma has good tits...who is she comparing herself to?? And her nipples are epic.  😎

• Upvote 2

This is a link to replay of Sara's quickie guy.   This is the start of about 30 minutes of interaction, all under the covers, and with neither removing clothes.  Given the very brief time he was in B-4,  I thought he was in Barcelona on a layover between connecting flights so he dropped by B-4 to visit Sara, a fuck-mate from the past.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The quickie guy looks to be the same guy who is now at Harley's apartment.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I wonder.  Is this someone who has fled Russia?  When he arrived in B-4, Sara was almost immediately affectionate with him.  And anyone recognize the second guy at the table?