B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

11 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Hey Troy, I’d love to have seen that, any idea what time it happened? Β πŸ€“

Β I'm not sure but I know it was like the second or third night she had came to B1. I think it was in the evening?Β πŸ™‚

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Here's my "take" on the Sara/Karma night.

Sara for the most part was just going through the motions.Β  Maybe she was sexually exhausted from all the weeks activity.Β Β 

Karma on the other hand (no pun intended), although started out slow, came on like gangbusters as the night progressed.Β  Watching her finger bang Sara with such vigor, was a pleasant surprise, considering how timid she has been in front of the cameras when naked until last night.

Maybe the whole point of this interlude was to get Karma more comfortable and show her how the viewership numbers skyrocket (constantly looking at their phones).Β  And just by looking at her today in the shower and laying on her bed, it seems to have worked.

Where this leads to going forward is any one's guess.Β  Now that she's been "RLC baptized" by Sara, maybe she'll do the same with Octavia.

I know DeeDee has been hyperventilating with hopes that his beloved Gigolo will get a shot at her hairy muff.Β  As much as it pains me to say this, Karma may give Lackey a shot.Β  Hopefully I'm wrong on this point.

Thank you Karma for doing what many of us wanted Rachel to do, but never did.

β€œThe Child Β is treated like so by all the tenants , they just have him around so as not to be ignored , they have to πŸ˜‚ . I have analyzed how Sara I think is the β€œ medium β€œ for the girls joining in B4 , she’s so experienced that she balanced perfectly her own privacy with her β€œ in apartment β€œ duties and NOBODY complains ( for example other tenants when they are away at nights they get β€œ curses β€œ , Sara has always been criticized with respect , like nobody taking notice because she’s an expert on cameras , a super addition ) .Β 
Β 

The Archmaster and Margo have slowed down much of their action , i don’t know if it is because they got paid and haven’t been satisfied according to their presence and performances , but , B4 is a nuclear house currently with all these 4 girls and I have HIGH EXPECTATIONS for the festive period that comes .Β 
Β 

The problem is that apart Octavia visiting due to Karma , NOBODY ELSE ( except Amalia and Mati ) are wishing to make a tour and overnight at the houses on the hill , the girls also are very hesitant to visit their colleagues in the downtown apartments , so , only Sara at the moment is the one who manages perfectly EVERYTHING .

Β 

Let’s see how it goes and if also the β€œ slow down β€œ of the sex partnership couple is happening ( unless is the money as described ) due to having decided to give space and time to the newcomer girls . As long as The Child gets the BLUE BALLS , I hope he realizes that he needs to ask to be released πŸ˜‚. Excuse me , which woman will even try with a guy who is parading with pink pyjamas πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜† ??Β 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B4 is a nuclear house currently with all these 4 girls and I have HIGH EXPECTATIONS for the festive period that comes .Β 

Lets hope Lacrims run with RLC is over before Christmas comes around.Β  He'll be fondling everything that moves if he's still there.Β Β 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

β€œThe Child Β is treated like so by all the tenants , they just have him around so as not to be ignored , they have to πŸ˜‚ . I have analyzed how Sara I think is the β€œ medium β€œ for the girls joining in B4 , she’s so experienced that she balanced perfectly her own privacy with her β€œ in apartment β€œ duties and NOBODY complains ( for example other tenants when they are away at nights they get β€œ curses β€œ , Sara has always been criticized with respect , like nobody taking notice because she’s an expert on cameras , a super addition ) .Β 
Β 

The Archmaster and Margo have slowed down much of their action , i don’t know if it is because they got paid and haven’t been satisfied according to their presence and performances , but , B4 is a nuclear house currently with all these 4 girls and I have HIGH EXPECTATIONS for the festive period that comes .Β 
Β 

The problem is that apart Octavia visiting due to Karma , NOBODY ELSE ( except Amalia and Mati ) are wishing to make a tour and overnight at the houses on the hill , the girls also are very hesitant to visit their colleagues in the downtown apartments , so , only Sara at the moment is the one who manages perfectly EVERYTHING .

Β 

Let’s see how it goes and if also the β€œ slow down β€œ of the sex partnership couple is happening ( unless is the money as described ) due to having decided to give space and time to the newcomer girls . As long as The Child gets the BLUE BALLS , I hope he realizes that he needs to ask to be released πŸ˜‚. Excuse me , which woman will even try with a guy who is parading with pink pyjamas πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜† ??Β 

What is this, β€˜The Who Writes The Most Pages Contest’? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Work Working GIF by Mailchimp

Β 

Just watching Karma in the kitchen listening to some music.

She strikes me as very deep into meditation like ways,

her method of dealing with life.

Both her name and her sex makes sense, if that's how it is.

Nadia is also into this alternative world of superstition.