B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

2 hours ago, moules said:

In retrospect, 85 percent of the sex between Sara and Karma was Tantric sex.Β  (The end was not.)

IMO, it seems that Karma had discussed with Sara beforehand about wanting to do Tantric sex with her.Β  I say this because earlier in the evening, Wolf and Sara lay in her bed, and had a prolonged session of caressing, without this leading to intimate touching, penetration, orgasm.Β  For example, Sara stroked Wolf's cock, but her hand was on the outside of his jeans.Β Β  And this went on, and on, and on.Β  No climax.Β  They just ended it and went back to the LR.Β  But it was very similar to the touchy-feely caressing that Sara and Karma did early in their session, before the clothes started coming off.Β Β  And then once the panties were off, no more Tantric sex, and Karma was the initiator.

My guess is that if Karma was to have sex with Octavia, or Wolf, or potentially others, --Nasia might be a candidate -- she would start with Tantric sex until she feels union with the other person.Β  Once there is union, it will transition to old-fashioned, hard-core Western sex.Β  I am by no means an expert in Tantric sex, but I think once union with the other person is achieved, one doesn't need to repeat the Tantric sex part in the future.

The next question for Karma is whether she is also into the Kama Sutra.

πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦.so far the dumbest, I am still reading, I am sure there are othersΒ 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

23 minutes from my last post and Lacrim went home shutdown once again.Β Β :biggrin:

I really thought out of all the females that have spent time with him, that Cecilila would had least given him a nice goodbye handjob, but instead he leaves after receiving only a grandma hug

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

I really thought out of all the females that have spent time with him, that Cecilila would had least given him a nice goodbye handjob, but instead he leaves after receiving only a grandma hug

The old shoulder to shoulder "we're just friends" hugπŸ˜†

• Sad 1

Here's my "take" on the Sara/Karma night.

Sara for the most part was just going through the motions.Β  Maybe she was sexually exhausted from all the weeks activity.Β Β 

Karma on the other hand (no pun intended), although started out slow, came on like gangbusters as the night progressed.Β  Watching her finger bang Sara with such vigor, was a pleasant surprise, considering how timid she has been in front of the cameras when naked until last night.

Maybe the whole point of this interlude was to get Karma more comfortable and show her how the viewership numbers skyrocket (constantly looking at their phones).Β  And just by looking at her today in the shower and laying on her bed, it seems to have worked.

Where this leads to going forward is any one's guess.Β  Now that she's been "RLC baptized" by Sara, maybe she'll do the same with Octavia.

I know DeeDee has been hyperventilating with hopes that his beloved Gigolo will get a shot at her hairy muff.Β  As much as it pains me to say this, Karma may give Lackey a shot.Β  Hopefully I'm wrong on this point.

Thank you Karma for doing what many of us wanted Rachel to do, but never did.

• Upvote 3