Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

No, but Alberto is doing it doggy style with Juliet right now in the bedoorm 

It's more like a bored room than a bedroom... I'd rather watch Taco than Alberto... But Juliet is pretty nice when she takes her clothes and glasses off....

3 hours ago, tle said:

It's more like a bored room than a bedroom... I'd rather watch Taco than Alberto... But Juliet is pretty nice when she takes her clothes and glasses off....

Hmm, Bestiality, not for me thanks.

Is it possible that Martina was a drama queen?

And that Alberto go sucked it, but escaped the ultimate doom and was spit out?

Me thinks that was a very complicated and confusing relationship -- primarily because of how Martina operated. 

Humm. Your thoughts, please.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Is it possible that Martina was a drama queen?

And that Alberto go sucked it, but escaped the ultimate doom and was spit out?

Me thinks that was a very complicated and confusing relationship -- primarily because of how Martina operated. 

Humm. Your thoughts, please.

Not sure what you mean with drama queen...🤷‍♂️ so no idea what you mean.😁

6 hours ago, tle said:

No. Linda and Tibor have him beat by a few months...

Masha, Leora & Paul have been on RLC the longest (Bogdan and Nelly too when they had their own place in St. Petersburg). The date on Leora and Paul's apartment refers to her current apartment (Prague?).. before that they lived in eastern Russia, I forgot the name of the town, but they were out towards Vladivostok, then she moved to her current apartment and was there solo for a long time before Paul rejoined her with their dog. 

6 hours ago, mingo said:

Masha, Leora & Paul have been on RLC the longest (Bogdan and Nelly too when they had their own place in St. Petersburg). The date on Leora and Paul's apartment refers to her current apartment (Prague?).. before that they lived in eastern Russia, I forgot the name of the town, but they were out towards Vladivostok, then she moved to her current apartment and was there solo for a long time before Paul rejoined her with their dog. 

Leora and Paul and Nelly and Bogden have all left RLC for a while and then came back.. I was thinking continuous stay.... But how could I have missed Masha? Masha is the clear winner for continuous stay...

On 11/20/2023 at 8:25 PM, tle said:

I just realized.. If I'm not mistaken. Alberto is currently the longest continuous participate in RLC....

Masha .. 

Edit ; Apologies , I saw with a later post that you referred Masha 😇

• Thanks 1