Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

I love to watch men on here, and women. But Alberto isn't a man I want to watch. Martina was the only reason to w a tch these two. It was fun to watch Juliet for the first week or so, but he couldn't make her cum, same as Martina, so I'm done with Albertos sorry ass. I think he made a big mistake hooking up with Juliet, and when that silly fling is over he thinks Martina will return at his request. Not gonna happen the way he humiliated her.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

c'est très amusant de voir ici qu'Albert et cette fille se font agresser et que Martina est d'un coup une sainte, dans une semaine tout le monde l'aura oubliée comme ils avaient oublié qu'elle était là ces derniers mois  🙄

Martina déménage, elle a donc besoin de venir chercher ses affaires, en quoi est ce une agression?

44 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Martina déménage, elle a donc besoin de venir chercher ses affaires, en quoi est ce une agression?

I think he meant the comments here in the forum. There were enough negative comments about the affair with Juliet and how it affected Martina when the two had sex and she slept in the other room. She was seen more as a victim.

He also doesn't like the fact that she has so many supporters... I think he has a problem with that and doesn't seem to be alone here. But that's just the way it is, I think it's unlikely that she'll be forgotten after a week.😏

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think he meant the comments here in the forum. There were enough negative comments about the affair with Juliet and how it affected Martina when the two had sex and she slept in the other room. She was seen more as a victim.

He also doesn't like the fact that she has so many supporters... I think he has a problem with that and doesn't seem to be alone here. But that's just the way it is, I think it's unlikely that she'll be forgotten after a week.😏

Thinking is not going well for you so stop thinking that you know me ... I usually know what to do with that

• Like 1