Wandering like a taxi through the desert
Burned like the Chernobyl sky
Alone like a poet at the airport
I am so
This is me without you
Useless as a triplicate seal
Like the semen of the hanged
Like the book of the future.
Violent like a child without a birthday.
Like the perfume of disappointment
This is how I am without you
Sadder than a bullfighter
On the other side of the iron curtain
I am so
I am so
This is me without you
Bitter like the wine of exile
Like a retired Sunday
Like a civil wedding
Macabre like the belly of missiles
Like a bird on parade
I am so
I am so
This is me without you

• Confused 4

6 minutes ago, darkman said:

Strange as a duck in the Manzanares
Clumsy like a suicide without a vocation
Absurd as a Belgian for soleares
Empty like an island without Robinson
Dark as a tunnel without an express train
Black like the angels of Machín
Feverish like a prisoner's love letter
I am so
This is me without you
Lost about a fifth on leave day
Like a saint without paradise
Like the eye of the mannequin
Sullen as a dandy with lamps
Like a ship without stowaways
I am so
I am so
This is me without you
Defeated like an old man who loses his tute
Lascivious like the colonel's kiss
Furtive as the lute, when it was the lute
Restless like a priest in a brothel
Wandering like a taxi through the desert
Burned like the Chernobyl sky
Alone like a poet at the airport
I am so
This is me without you
Useless as a triplicate seal
Like the semen of the hanged
Like the book of the future.
Violent like a child without a birthday.
Like the perfume of disappointment
I am so
I am so
This is me without you
Bitter like the wine of exile
Like a retired Sunday
Like a civil wedding
Macabre like the belly of missiles
Like a bird on parade
I am so
I am so
This is me without you

Wtf are you smoking?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I just entered RLC and I am surprised that Martina left the project,from the comments I have read,apparently Alberto and Martina have argued,I think that's why Martina left the project,a pity she is there since 2017,I remember or in that apartment before Alberto and Martina arrived,2 Italian lesbians lived in that apartment, Since April 2017 were Martina with Alberto, that is 6 and a half years that Martina was in that apartment, she arrived very young, On the internet I have seen videos of Alberto fucking his guests, although I have also seen a video where Martina's sister has sex with her boyfriend, better said both, that is Martina fucks with Alberto, Martina's sister fucks with her boyfriend, better said the 4 fucks in the same room of Martina.

I will miss Martina, is it true that they argued strongly, that is, Martina and Alberto argued strongly, that is why Martina left? that is what I understood in the comments.

1 hour ago, kokiuh27 said:

I just entered RLC and I am surprised that Martina left the project,from the comments I have read,apparently Alberto and Martina have argued,I think that's why Martina left the project,a pity she is there since 2017,I remember or in that apartment before Alberto and Martina arrived,2 Italian lesbians lived in that apartment, Since April 2017 were Martina with Alberto, that is 6 and a half years that Martina was in that apartment, she arrived very young, On the internet I have seen videos of Alberto fucking his guests, although I have also seen a video where Martina's sister has sex with her boyfriend, better said both, that is Martina fucks with Alberto, Martina's sister fucks with her boyfriend, better said the 4 fucks in the same room of Martina.

I will miss Martina, is it true that they argued strongly, that is, Martina and Alberto argued strongly, that is why Martina left? that is what I understood in the comments.

Idk either lol…I think he started to fuck a goofy looking girl that is nowhere Martina’s level…but also Martina is better off now 🤷‍♂️🤣

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Idk either lol…I think he started to fuck a goofy looking girl that is nowhere Martina’s level…but also Martina is better off now 🤷‍♂️🤣

1 hour ago, kokiuh27 said:

Here's what actually happened...she was happy with Al until she discovered women, then her desire for women outweighed her desire for men...the first being Nelly...and since Nelly, Marti is now on GF#4, so now that she has made her bed, she has to go and lie in it. For months and months they lived together but having separate lives...then when Al found a new hole to dip, Martina was seen at the apartment more than ever in recent weeks because she was being a busy body. Now that Al's relationship with the new girl is in full swing then Martina decided she wanted out as soon as possible...despite all those months of her having a relationship with GF#4 right in Al's face off cam. All the best to Martina but she is not the one who people should be backing here given that SHE was the one who walked away from a pretty strong sexual relationship with Al.      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Here's what actually happened...she was happy with Al until she discovered women, then her desire for women outweighed her desire for men...the first being Nelly...and since Nelly, Marti is now on GF#4, so now that she has made her bed, she has to go and lie in it. For months and months they lived together but having separate lives...then when Al found a new hole to dip, Martina was seen at the apartment more than ever in recent weeks because she was being a busy body. Now that Al's relationship with the new girl is in full swing then Martina decided she wanted out as soon as possible...despite all those months of her having a relationship with GF#4 right in Al's face off cam. All the best to Martina but she is not the one who people should be backing here given that SHE was the one who walked away from a pretty strong sexual relationship with Al.      

Thanks…I take no sides, I didn’t even watch them, just was seeing replays but I guess she had to go and for what is worth I guess their relationship wasn’t sexually strong enough 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Thanks…I take no sides, I didn’t even watch them, just was seeing replays but I guess she had to go and for what is worth I guess their relationship wasn’t sexually strong enough 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Yea they definitely had a strong sexual relationship back in 2017/18. As we say...everything has an ending...sigh.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Por lo que he visto a lo largo de los años, ha habido más que suficiente culpa por ambas partes.

• Like 2