Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

Martina does not miss Alberto but rather the apartment. I always wondered why she was with him, given his mic weenie.

I've had men with micro penis , which wasn't a problem because both made me cum hard. What's a big dick good for if they don't know what to do with their fingers, hands, tongues, and one guy lips. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have to keep in touch.  Alberto owes her money.  :biggrin:

Hey Stn, how much does he owe her? I don't understand why she is leaving and dumbest gets to stay. I'd rather see Martina inviting guys over for some nasty sex and eventual boyfriend, than the loser staying who's exciting as watching cum drying on the wall. Juliet was pretty fun at first, but interest in Her is drying up like my previous comment. Martina is interesting with just herself. Alberto is interesting as, well you know.😊

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, how much does he owe her? I don't understand why she is leaving and dumbest gets to stay. I'd rather see Martina inviting guys over for some nasty sex and eventual boyfriend, than the loser staying who's exciting as watching cum drying on the wall. Juliet was pretty fun at first, but interest in Her is drying up like my previous comment. Martina is interesting with just herself. Alberto is interesting as, well you know.😊

I don't have a clue. It was said in previous conversations that he owed her money, I don't think the amount was ever mentioned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hope not. I want to see Martina happy again, as jerkoff Albert hadn't for quite some time it seems.

Al seems to no longer care but remember Martina did choose pussy over cock...she  never made things easy for him lol.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but her left big toe is nothing special...😏

I’m going to give a serious answer to this. I never really managed to get a good look at her toes but I’m sure I would miss them too if I had seen them from up close 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1