Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have a clue. It was said in previous conversations that he owed her money, I don't think the amount was ever mentioned.

I believe Alberto has paid Martina back & no longer owes her money.

13 hours ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

Martina  ne regrette pas Alberto mais plutôt l appartement. Je me sais toujours demandé pourquoi elle était avec lui, vu son micro zizi.

You beed to book yourself into Specsavers, Alberto doesn't have a micro zizi, to be honest it would be average.

16 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Yes sexy as always, also her nice breast under this sweater....nice view....hope she will not manage to take all her stuff with this time and must come again😁

I'd love to see her cum again...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Francisq1 said:

You have quite a few videos of Martina lying around on the internet.

Seriously! You don't see fingers and toes that long too often... She should be taking guitar lessons from Nelly...

18 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

I will miss Martina’s beautiful face, beautiful ass, beautiful legs, beautiful belly and beautiful tits. 

I think you covered it all. Me too. She seemed as normal as the next girl. Other than having sex live on camera!😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think you covered it all. Me too. She seemed as normal as the next girl. Other than having sex live on camera!😊

Ashley it takes nerves to be doing live sex shows on cameras 📷 cause you don't know if family members or friends are watching 😒 

• Like 1