Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

From what I've seen over the years, there's been more than enough blame on both sides.

Oh I agree...but let's not forget this isn't all about Martina being the victim...Al is too...they were both incredibly happy until she discovered women. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

Ik ben net bij RLC binnengekomen en ik ben verrast dat Martina het project heeft verlaten, uit de opmerkingen die ik heb gelezen, blijkbaar hebben Alberto en Martina ruzie gemaakt, ik denk dat Martina daarom het project heeft verlaten, jammer dat ze daar sinds 2017 is, ik herinner het me of daarin appartement voordat Alberto en Martina arriveerden,2 Italiaanse lesbiennes woonden in dat appartement, Sinds april 2017 was Martina bij Alberto, dat is 6 en een half jaar dat Martina in dat appartement was, ze arriveerde heel jong, Op internet heb ik video's gezien van Alberto neukt zijn gasten, hoewel ik ook een video heb gezien waarin Martina's zus seks heeft met haar vriend, beter gezegd beide, dat is Martina neukt met Alberto, Martina's zus neukt met haar vriend, beter gezegd de 4 neukt in dezelfde kamer van Martina .

Ik zal Martina missen, is het waar dat ze sterke ruzie hadden, dat wil zeggen, Martina en Alberto hadden sterke ruzie, daarom vertrok Martina? dat is wat ik begreep uit de reacties.

Martina is lesbisch

Martina  es una chica bipolar muy complicada.Ahora,es lesbica...punto final !!!Por cierto,Alberto se va a quedar unos meses,e para dicir adiós a RCL e vivir en su nueva casa si'en webcams!!!Estoy al corriente de  esto porque soy de Barcelona.

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Antunes said:

Martina es una chica bipolar muy complicada.Ahora,es lesbica...punto final !!!Por cierto,Alberto se va a quedar unos meses,e para dicir adiós a RCL e vivir en su nueva casa si'en webcams!!!Estoy al corriente de  esto porque soy de Barcelona.

En este foro, se supone que no debes decir sus nombres reales. Conozco sus nombres, pero algunas personas aquí creen que su nombre es el que estaba escrito en la nevera, mal! Y mientras los escuchaba, también aprendí que el nombre de Nelly comienza con D y Bogdan comienza con A.

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, mingo said:

On this forum, you're not supposed to say their real names. I know their names, but some people here think their name is the one that was written on the fridge, wrong! And as I listened to them, I also learned that Nelly's name starts with D and Bogdan starts with A.

Where at any point have their names been mentioned and it's not at all hard to discover there names because the project members often call each other by there names if you listen to the conversations which is how you said you come to know there names. It's not a crime to know there names but it is sensible to keep their names to yourself and not mention them online but sasly some people have big mouths.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Where at any point have their names been mentioned and it's not at all hard to discover there names because the project members often call each other by there names if you listen to the conversations which is how you said you come to know there names. It's not a crime to know there names but it is sensible to keep their names to yourself and not mention them online but sasly some people have big mouths.  

@Antunes above first post mentioned both their names and my response was to him to say he's not supposed to mention their names @moos54 edited his post and my reply quoting his post. Yes, M&A freely used each other's names. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2