B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wolf “ protecting “ the newcomer … I can’t think if Lacrim was there how he would behave 😁

Protecting her are you serious, we could have had four females in an amazing lesbian sex moment, but because of him he effed it up, so instead of protecting her, he prevented her from the lesbian show, and he stopped the show from happening for us, my God why do you like this guy so much, when all he is is a big bodybuilding cry baby when they don't need him or want him around, so instead of leaving to allow it to happen, he just stayed there and prevent it from happening for us

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So … They left the cameras occupied for Sara and Karma .. Cecilia showed to Wolf and message received that all is fine for whatever .. We will be seeing it sooner or later , hopefully Margo and Wolf will talk about it and sooner or later we will have that . 

Unfortunately , Neytriti killed the incident , Cecilia was ALL IN for fun .. next time , thanks for the nice show to all 😇

What show.  It had so much potential, but nothing got going.  Cecilia will probably have to get herself off in her bed.

Wolf will bang Margo and he'll be happy.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion …

The revolutionary Cecilia has arrived ready to provide any content possible . Whoever wants to enjoy , she can join her . A golden chance was lost tonight as she prepared herself , hopefully this won’t prevent her from trying once again . 

I think at 4:00 in the morning they better get some sleep instead of worrying about their hormones.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1