B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

We have the villas full … RLC DO THE OBVIOUS … 

By PUBLIC DEMAND , bring back Wednesday and give her the double bed in B1 … and then , it might be one of the best winters ever with one of the greatest line up of tenants . Ulyana , Esmi , Nadia , Sara , Cecilia , Margo , Amalia , even Neytiri ( the youngest ) understood what needs to be done and also Lali who will do also everything , what is to ask more ? … AHH YES 😂🤣😂🤣 SEND THE CHILD AWAY 😡😡😡😡🤬 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have the villas full … RLC DO THE OBVIOUS … 

By PUBLIC DEMAND , bring back Wednesday and give her the double bed in B1 … and then , it might be one of the best winters ever with one of the greatest line up of tenants . Ulyana , Esmi , Nadia , Sara , Cecilia , Margo , Amalia , even Neytiri ( the youngest ) understood what needs to be done and also Lali who will do also everything , what is to ask more ? … AHH YES 😂🤣😂🤣 SEND THE CHILD AWAY 😡😡😡😡🤬 

There is any confirmation that Wed is single or is pure speculation?

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think it is speculation.  It could be that it was Mati who requested her for the photo shoot, as there was no plan to have Shantal, Megan, or Octavia participate.  And Wayne was not needed.

I skimmed through replay, but a poster on CC commented that he thought Margo was upset that Wolf was paying too much attention to Wednesday.  Given what happened the very next night with Ulyana, I do not think that was the case.  And Thursday's massage of Neytiti in the B-4 LR while three B-4 participants watched was clear evidence that Margo and Woif act in concert.  I think the speculation that Wednesday might be returning without Wayne is based in part, on Wolf's interaction with her.

Regarding Wolf and Shantal, I do not think he and Shantal were lovers prior to RLC.  I do think he was asked by RLC to try and get her to do things that are expected of most participants.  And he failed.  One may recall the night in B-7 when Dylan, Aziza, and a third girl (her name escapes me) had a Molly-fueled, frenzied threesome on the LR floor.  And Shantal and her male friend watched, but subsequently did nothing sexual. 

It is my belief that she misled RLC on what she was willing to do.  Perhaps she was subsequently kept as long as she was because her ethnicity appeals to a segment of RLC's subscriber demographic.  If Azura had not departed so suddenly, Shantal might have left months ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Pure speculation 😄 All of her last 3 visits , Wayne wasn’t seen ( in one of the visits , it was also with guys the gathering and again she was alone ) but the most important , the Wolf / Wednesday behavior at the balcony ( not even good friends would be like they were doing at the balcony of B1 the last common visit ) . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pure speculation 😄 All of her last 3 visits , Wayne wasn’t seen ( in one of the visits , it was also with guys the gathering and again she was alone ) but the most important , the Wolf / Wednesday behavior at the balcony ( not even good friends would be like they were doing at the balcony of B1 the last common visit ) . 

The ones that I saw they were back from a Girls night out in a restaurant or club. wed could be a cheater too and from what I saw I don't think wolf was on her pussy, but I could be wrong.

Just now, thinga69 said:

The ones that I saw they were back from a Girls night out in a restaurant or club. wed could be a cheater too and from what I saw I don't think wolf was on her pussy, but I could be wrong.

No , not at the pussy , but caressing her one hand while their were holding each other hands with the other ( pff , stupid English , don’t know how to explain ) . In any case , if you take the time to watch the replay and the behavior they both had , this is basically how I think of it . 

We will see , she obviously lives in Barcelona and was for sure STRANGE that she appeared just like that 3 continuous times in short notice when the whole summer and after her departure with Wayne , we saw her ( and Wayne ) maybe once .!

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.

My interpretation of this - total BULLSHIT!!!

• Upvote 4