B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

6 hours ago, H12DKE said:

You have clearly not done your research nor do you follow her on social media...Milena is seemingly very happy with her life, and running her own business on the island of Tenerife...so stop talking rubbish like always. Why she signed up for RLC is of no concern of yours whatsoever. You do nothing but judge people and write trashy stuff. 

Every time I read here that someone really thinks social media is a suitable source of information, I have to laugh for a moment. Even honest people tend to portray their lives as more beautiful than they really are. The whole thing often goes to a point that is closer to a lie than the truth.

More importantly, what is the reason for looking for girls on social media in the first place? The only thing that matters is what happens or doesn't happen in RLC. Everything else shouldn't matter.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Kelly testing the shower this morning.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She is worthy replacement to Megan in the looks department.

I notice her wardrobe collection is quite small so I'm not sure how long we will get the pleasure of her but I'm looking forward to it. 

It's a 10 from me.  :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Kelly testing the shower this morning.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She is worthy replacement to Megan in the looks department.

I notice her wardrobe collection is quite small so I'm not sure how long we will get the pleasure of her but I'm looking forward to it. 

It's a 10 from me.  :blush:

Maybe she doesn't intend to wear much clothing

Bikini Ashley GIF by Angel Competition Bikinis

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If you feel comfortable watching a woman that you know she’s raising a not even 3-5 years old child and she abandons it to live 3 months in Barcelona .. And if you feel comfortable that she went back like no day passed to reunite with her people in Tenerife , please , enjoy it and as you have your opinion and you post it and you are in favor of that , I have mine which is COMPLETELY different than yours obviously . 

The woman she was living in the expense of Lubna and Nadia , she did nothing than orchestrating things in B2 . If now she had a financial problem and she couldn’t find a better income than what RLC gave her , WELL , since you follow her on social media , you saw that she came in my country and she  went in Mykonos . Now , if you go to Mykonos in August ( end of July I don’t remember exactly ) , 5,000€ will be the minimum to spend if you don’t have someone to host you ( usually staying in a 25m2 studio ) and going out clubbing and eating you will need a fortune .. so , please , keep your opinion and I will keep mine . If mine is trashy stuff , I can easily say the same for you watching that trashy period she stayed in Barcelona and THE BEST DOWNTOWN apartment that RLC has in Barcelona with the view facing the Mediterranean Sea and next to the beach and the people would pay a fortune to live there , she made it be unwatchable . 

Why do you talk so much shit honestly. I am very comfy with Milena and her life choices...at least she is living a good life, unlike you on here posting nonsense every day thinking you know it all when most of what you say you pull out of thin air. You are nothing but a comedy show with no hard facts or reality of how these people live there lives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Every time I read here that someone really thinks social media is a suitable source of information, I have to laugh for a moment. Even honest people tend to portray their lives as more beautiful than they really are. The whole thing often goes to a point that is closer to a lie than the truth.

More importantly, what is the reason for looking for girls on social media in the first place? The only thing that matters is what happens or doesn't happen in RLC. Everything else shouldn't matter.

More importantly nobody said SM is a reliable source for information...nor is using translators, but that does not warrant the daily gossip and judging being made on these forums when all it is is just gossip and personal opinion with no hard facts about reality and what is actually going on. It's often the same clown writing up essay's on a daily basis with no true meaning other than some sad sack wanting to feel known and wanted. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Elcondor said:

Shantal (and Esmy) must be one of the RLC's shareholders. Because I still don't understand how she does nothing and still manages to stay this long. As to Esmi, like someone said yesterday, this is just a retired home for her. Octavia, well, replacing Sambuka with someone like her is like trading diamond with clay.

Only RLC knows how many people view her room, as she is still there, I'm thinking they are obviously happy with the metrics for her room. Bering in mind the amount of people on here who constantly slag her off, yet clearly are still watching her, so still a win for her and her viewing figures. 

Good on her, nice that there is someone who does not put on bullshite fake masturbation shows, for those into that thing,  you have plenty of other options. :) 

For those who have not seen a naked woman yet, (a hell of a lot going by some of the comment on here!)  try chatubate, there is enough naked pussy on there to keep you ripping you dicks off till you go blind! :) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Why do you talk so much shit honestly. I am very comfy with Milena and her life choices...at least she is living a good life, unlike you on here posting nonsense every day thinking you know it all when most of what you say you pull out of thin air. You are nothing but a comedy show with no hard facts or reality of how these people live there lives. 

Thank you for your conclusion , now we can continue with our way of seeing things here and make our thoughts on what we watch 😊 Enjoy 😎

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for your conclusion , now we can continue with our way of seeing things here and make our thoughts on what we watch 😊 Enjoy 😎

The most sensible and grown up thing you have ever said...thank you friend 😉