B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

I am amused by all of the commentary about past B-1 participant Shantal. One of the criticisms was that she did not show. Apparently many people missed what I was privileged to capture on more than one occasion...the phattest pussy ever on RLC!.  Many on the forum were disappointed because their expectations were conditioned by what they expect to see on RLC. However, in real life, Shantal represented what real life voyeurs (not keyboard voyeurs) experience on a regular basis.  We see glimpse of pussy of women who are scared to death of being caught, but who need to connect with a real voyeur in the experience of showing and being seen. RLC participants are apparently expected to spread eagle and to allow the full gaping view of the pussy each day to meet their quota. Anyone wanting to see that could simply click on a different apartment. Some chose to continue to watch Shantal and complain.  In real life, on many occasions, I have often spent the best part of an hour in a coffee shop waiting just to see the view of a well manicured pussy.  On a Florida beach, I once watched a woman for hours before she was comfortable enough to let me watch her insert her sun tan oil spray bottle.  If Shantal was a showgirl, then we would have regularly seen a posterior view of her gizzard. I would offer the opinion that she is indeed a real exhibitionist (not an actor) and what we saw was real and what people encountered her would see off camera. I though it was hot...but then I have seen stuff in real life that is far beyond anything that RLC has shown to date.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

I am amused by all of the commentary about past B-1 participant Shantal. One of the criticisms was that she did not show. Apparently many people missed what I was privileged to capture on more than one occasion...the phattest pussy ever on RLC!.  Many on the forum were disappointed because their expectations were conditioned by what they expect to see on RLC. However, in real life, Shantal represented what real life voyeurs (not keyboard voyeurs) experience on a regular basis.  We see glimpse of pussy of women who are scared to death of being caught, but who need to connect with a real voyeur in the experience of showing and being seen. RLC participants are apparently expected to spread eagle and to allow the full gaping view of the pussy each day to meet their quota. Anyone wanting to see that could simply click on a different apartment. Some chose to continue to watch Shantal and complain.  In real life, on many occasions, I have often spent the best part of an hour in a coffee shop waiting just to see the view of a well manicured pussy.  On a Florida beach, I once watched a woman for hours before she was comfortable enough to let me watch her insert her sun tan oil spray bottle.  If Shantal was a showgirl, then we would have regularly seen a posterior view of her gizzard. I would offer the opinion that she is indeed a real exhibitionist (not an actor) and what we saw was real and what people encountered her would see off camera. I though it was hot...but then I have seen stuff in real life that is far beyond anything that RLC has shown to date.   

Shantal was useless on RLC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Kelly did a water bate earlier but you could not see anything because of the steam. Don't these girls know how to turn a fan on in the bathroom?

Water bates are not as fun…if she keeps doing that no one will watch 

• Like 1