B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

Shantal (and Esmy) must be one of the RLC's shareholders. Because I still don't understand how she does nothing and still manages to stay this long. As to Esmi, like someone said yesterday, this is just a retired home for her. Octavia, well, replacing Sambuka with someone like her is like trading diamond with clay.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slow said:

... wie ist es möglich, dass eine so gutaussehende Dame bei RLC landet ... gut für uns, aber die Welt ist seltsam!

Wünschen wir   Abonnenten uns nicht  hübsche Mädchen und knackige Jungs  mit einer guten Figur bei RLC ? Das Auge isst schließlich mit oder ?  Es gab mal einen Schriftsteller oder Maler der die These aufstellte : ich zitiere : " Nur das Häßliche ist wirklich schön ! " Sollte diese Prämisse auch für RLC gelten ? Ich glaube nicht an solche steilen Thesen.

43 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Shantal (and Esmy) must be one of the RLC's shareholders.

Esmi i don't know but i'm starting to believe that Shantal has a relationship with someone who works in RLC because otherwise it can't be explained that she's been on RLC for 7 months without doing anything. Girls better than her have left after less than a month but she's still there for no reason.

2 minutes ago, santorini said:

nah, think i just expected too much after read the hysterical excitement on here

Idk what you expected but if that is an average by your standards, you are either full of shit or a savage…I will go with the 💩 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Esmi i don't know but i'm starting to believe that Shantal has a relationship with someone who works in RLC because otherwise it can't be explained that she's been on RLC for 7 months without doing anything. Girls better than her have left after less than a month but she's still there for no reason.

Oh yeah…y’all name call girls that actually do something here, but the true whore behind the scenes is the donkey…no way her pathetic ass would’ve been here that long without some ass fucking in the office