B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Esmi i don't know but i'm starting to believe that Shantal has a relationship with someone who works in RLC because otherwise it can't be explained that she's been on RLC for 7 months without doing anything. Girls better than her have left after less than a month but she's still there for no reason.

Bella did nothing, Shantal does something. The bare minimum but she does.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least Bella had the decency to leave after 1 week when she realised it wasnt for her. Whats Shantals excuse.  Girl is stealing a wage and a roof over her head.

4 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

At least Bella had the decency to leave after 1 week when she realised it wasnt for her. Whats Shantals excuse.  Girl is stealing a wage and a roof over her head.

She didn't left by her own will, she was kicked. Nadia told this to Lubna. Bella was refusing to get naked in front of the cams. She thought that it wasn't necessary.

• Like 2

Welcome back Kelly to your stay #2.
Last time you discovered you were pregnant and it was a short stay. Let's hope we get to see more of you this time

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Kelly #1 28.03.2019 29.04.2019 B1 33
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What’s the bare minimum…does the RLC shelter comes with minimum requirements in order to live there 🤣🤣🤣…if so they should revise it, bitch is not watched by anyone…she could literally take a shit on the bed and no one would notice 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Kelly still looks good but I can't remember what she was like as a resident, I won't miss Megan and Shantal should also look for the exit 😒

Lots of bates 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully the child is fine and there hasn’t been any bad developments , that’s the TOP issue  … Now , for whatever reasons ( money obviously the TOP issue ) , it is the same with Milena , TOTALLY RIDICULOUS that a woman chooses the cameras world and not trying to find a normal job and be with her child , once again RLC comes as a savior to help one of these women finnancially . 

It is always more than bizarre knowing that a woman is now a mama and we will be watching her , it shows that these women don’t even want to “ break a nail “ by perhaps become cleaning ladies or waitresses or just simply do any normal job . I will of course be watching Kelly but unless it was good friend Noldus reminding of her past presence and the reason she left , I wouldn’t wven remember this girl . I hope it is just a month’s stay before they bring a girl to share things up , B1 is completely unwatchable at the moment . 

• Like 1