B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes she stayed here one time before

She had the master Bed Room and she is not shy.Nobody will replace my favorite, but Kelly is nice to watch.She shows but she is not a show girl. That I recall. Nice to see her back.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, santorini a dit :

new girl is average, not big deal

average kelly???😨
kelly is a bomb, magnificent, and she gets so wet when she masturbates that white foam runs down her thighs!!! very happy with the return of a girl I thought I would never see again!!!💝👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hopefully the child is fine and there hasn’t been any bad developments , that’s the TOP issue  … Now , for whatever reasons ( money obviously the TOP issue ) , it is the same with Milena , TOTALLY RIDICULOUS that a woman chooses the cameras world and not trying to find a normal job and be with her child , once again RLC comes as a savior to help one of these women finnancially . 

It is always more than bizarre knowing that a woman is now a mama and we will be watching her , it shows that these women don’t even want to “ break a nail “ by perhaps become cleaning ladies or waitresses or just simply do any normal job . I will of course be watching Kelly but unless it was good friend Noldus reminding of her past presence and the reason she left , I wouldn’t wven remember this girl . I hope it is just a month’s stay before they bring a girl to share things up , B1 is completely unwatchable at the moment . 

You have clearly not done your research nor do you follow her on social media...Milena is seemingly very happy with her life, and running her own business on the island of Tenerife...so stop talking rubbish like always. Why she signed up for RLC is of no concern of yours whatsoever. You do nothing but judge people and write trashy stuff. 

• Haha 2

It is so funny to see how people who pay to see other people having sex, bating and whatnot have the decency to sit here and try to judge them. Whatever people do in their or whatever they decide to do whatever they do sjould not be their own business and I don't think anyone has the right to judge and insult any tenants here. No one knows what they are going through or what the decide to abandon their life, their family, their children. Personally, I focus on what is going on only because that is what I pay for and it stops there. Their private life is their private life and should remain private. 

Lastly, film writers and executive producers should visit this forum. They will save a lot of money and time and get a lot of scenarios for free, because the amount of scenarios that some folks here come up with regarding the tenants life is just fascinating and some of them could easily be blockbusters.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, H12DKE said:

You have clearly not done your research nor do you follow her on social media...Milena is seemingly very happy with her life, and running her own business on the island of Tenerife...so stop talking rubbish like always. Why she signed up for RLC is of no concern of yours whatsoever. You do nothing but judge people and write trashy stuff. 

If you feel comfortable watching a woman that you know she’s raising a not even 3-5 years old child and she abandons it to live 3 months in Barcelona .. And if you feel comfortable that she went back like no day passed to reunite with her people in Tenerife , please , enjoy it and as you have your opinion and you post it and you are in favor of that , I have mine which is COMPLETELY different than yours obviously . 

The woman she was living in the expense of Lubna and Nadia , she did nothing than orchestrating things in B2 . If now she had a financial problem and she couldn’t find a better income than what RLC gave her , WELL , since you follow her on social media , you saw that she came in my country and she  went in Mykonos . Now , if you go to Mykonos in August ( end of July I don’t remember exactly ) , 5,000€ will be the minimum to spend if you don’t have someone to host you ( usually staying in a 25m2 studio ) and going out clubbing and eating you will need a fortune .. so , please , keep your opinion and I will keep mine . If mine is trashy stuff , I can easily say the same for you watching that trashy period she stayed in Barcelona and THE BEST DOWNTOWN apartment that RLC has in Barcelona with the view facing the Mediterranean Sea and next to the beach and the people would pay a fortune to live there , she made it be unwatchable .