B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

1 hour ago, moules said:

I re-thought about this show last night, and retract some of my contemporaneous observations and comments.  I do so based on the following:

First, it was reported that the LR was a free cam the entire night.

Second, Wolf, Margo, and Neytiri (and maybe Sara) were never to be the main act in B-4. They were dressed for the BDSM show/party at a Barcelona club.  The same party that Karma went to.  They simply used B-4 as the waiting room before leaving.  If they had waited in B-7, that meant fewer viewers in B-4 for Lacrim.

Third, Sara was initially going with them, but then thought better of it, because she was tired.

Fourth, Kelly was thinking of going, trying on appropriate clothes with Karma, but ultimately decided not to go.

Which left the entire RLC stage to Lacrim, Cecelia, and Sabina for hours and hours.

----------------

IMO, the whole show was staged to give bonus money for Lacrim.  (Cecelia and Sabina get to share bonus money as well.)  There were certain ground rules established by Cecelia and Sabina, principally 'NO fucking'.

The show (and bonus money) was staged because Lacrim probably earned little or no bonus money during his stay in B-7.  And he is on the way out the door.  He did not unpack the clothes and toiletries he packed after his tantrum the previous weekend.

If this had been a genuine sex encounter between these two girls and Lacrim, it would have occurred in Lacrim's bed, or Cecelia's bed (the Radi bedroom because of its great lighting and camera angles) and not in a brightly lit LR.  They even moved the floor mat from under the massage table to the floor in front of the LR couch for their comfort, instead of going to a bed in a bedroom  (And where there would be noi free cam.)

Perhaps Lacrim took one too many little blue pill.  To me, he clearly suffered from a condition known as delayed ejaculation.  He was like the bunny in the Ever-ready battery advertisements: he just kept on going, and going, and going.

The better news from last night is that Sabina is bisexual, and will not hide under the covers.  And that Karma has a kinky side.  So the night did suggest future rewards for RLC subscribers.

We will see if Ulyana arrives in B-4 or B-7 later today, for a much more authentic show.

Actually , ALL GIRLS NOW IN B4 are bisexual ( if we believe also Karma’s story sharing .. ) 😋😋 … Apart from Neytiri  that she’s “ The Unknown “ … BUT .. Being under Wolf’s guidance , I don’t think he thought of bringing an “ innocent “ girl in the villa , she has been marvelous so far  with her PURE NATURAL masturbations ( fingers only ) and she ( like Margo ) looks like she waits to be instructed on when and where 😇 

We have then TWO MAJOR senior ladies ( Sabina and Cecilia who I think can become besties ) , Sara who will do ANYTHING she wants at ANYTIME she wants without hesitation ( ALWAYS the rightful owner of the penthouse ) , Karma and Lali that ( as we have seen ) will do their things out of nowhere , I CAN REALLY say that B4 CREW currently it is the best we have since reopening the villa after the time of renovations . Now , just a couple of cameras more in hidden spots ( they opened the fitness room , they can for sure give a slight access in the garage ) AND THE MOST important , it looks we have a DREAM TEAM of tenants , RLC complete the transition to the future , pack The Child and The Useless Couple and replace them with even 50% better tenants that Lacrim , Nelly and Bogdan . 

They took time , they were really to be blamed for the quality BUT FINALLY , they found the right people . Now , I think if Lacrim goes , I believe the chemistry and relationships will also improve , yesterday for example there were CLEARLY two groups , Wolf’s team and Cecilia and Sabina that looked they stayed ON PURPOSE behind to provide for the audience ( image the critics if both villas were empty last night, Saturday night , most viewable day of the week  .. 😱

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slow said:

That's the only point!

Not difficult to understand ... even for a Slow ...

Well no it isn't...RLC is all about those who pay.  It has to be.  For that reason alone, nobody knows if it was a success. Not too difficult to understand is it?

il y a 44 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Well no it isn't...RLC is all about those who pay.  It has to be.  For that reason alone, nobody knows if it was a success. Not too difficult to understand is it?

Not sure to understand your point.

Only those who pay can use Replay (I guess), so if top 10 Replays are about that show, it means that those who pay went back to see what happened and have shown a little of interest in it.

Of course I am not aware on how a "Replay" is counted: do you need to watch more than an amount of time to score it as a single Replay or is it just clicks? 

Or may be you were saying: "there was no alternative, so that was the only thing to see and therefore it is natural that it is Top Replay".

JMHO

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Slow said:

Not sure to understand your point.

Only those who pay can use Replay (I guess), so if top 10 Replays are about that show, it means that those who pay went back to see what happened and have shown a little of interest in it.

Of course I am not aware on how a "Replay" is counted: do you need to watch more than an amount of time to score it as a single Replay or is it just clicks? 

Or may be you were saying: "there was no alternative, so that was the only thing to see and therefore it is natural that it is Top Replay".

JMHO

The point is that only RLC knows how many actual new subscriptions they got last night.  They don't do this shit for current subscribers...they do it to get new one's.  How fucking simple is that not to understand?

2 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

If one had looked closely within the first couple of hours on the day Karma arrived one would have noticed she wasn't averse to the whole kink scene. 

The "bra" thing Kelly had on during the whole Karma changing in B1 I believe was because Karma discovered her nipple covers didn't stick properly anymore. Maybe they were trying to find a solution to keep the top a little closer to the chest? They were also discussing using tape of sorts. Karma said the party was already completely sold out.

The 3 man party in the living room was definitely staged as everybody in both villa's were supposed to be out. Lacrim was surprised/annoyed that Sara had come back, he didn't expect her to be there tonight. 

Karma still MIA. Hopefully we get some details when she returns to pick up her stuff at B1.

Side note, Sara has 10 more days on her visa so might be leaving soon? That would really be a bummer, I never really paid much attention to her, until Karma came into the picture, definitely categorised her more as a showgirl type, but seeing how she behaves around Karma, I would love to follow that story more.

Just curious do you understand Russian? 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We have also seen him fuck Harley I think back when he was her bf / fuck friend.

Speaking of LaStupid...he has now,on camera, played with every pussy currently in B4 except for Ney. 5 out of 6 ain't bad for someone so ignorant. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Slow said:

Agree. My guess is that there is always one person 24/7 monitoring and

open/close free cams, but that the replay and live cam thumbnails are

computer based, because human labor would be way too costly.

2 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

If one had looked closely within the first couple of hours on the day Karma arrived one would have noticed she wasn't averse to the whole kink scene. 

The "bra" thing Kelly had on during the whole Karma changing in B1 I believe was because Karma discovered her nipple covers didn't stick properly anymore. Maybe they were trying to find a solution to keep the top a little closer to the chest? They were also discussing using tape of sorts. Karma said the party was already completely sold out.

The 3 man party in the living room was definitely staged as everybody in both villa's were supposed to be out. Lacrim was surprised/annoyed that Sara had come back, he didn't expect her to be there tonight. 

Karma still MIA. Hopefully we get some details when she returns to pick up her stuff at B1.

Side note, Sara has 10 more days on her visa so might be leaving soon? That would really be a bummer, I never really paid much attention to her, until Karma came into the picture, definitely categorised her more as a showgirl type, but seeing how she behaves around Karma, I would love to follow that story more.

Sara arrived at the villa on August 21, so if she has a 90 day visa to visit the Schengen zone, she is already over.  (10+30+31+19) -- Unless she is a 'student'.  I believe RLC in the past has successfully used a student visa to provide for longer stays, and I suspect it continues to do so.  I would doubt she has an expiring passport, because they often deny entry if your passport is close to expiring.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, northguy said:

10 first replay top videos are with Lacrim doing something.

Call an ambulance, Leora must be very sick.

Looking at the replay thumbnails from last night.  Even Leora and Paul couldn't crack the Top 10.  That's sad.  I guess us viewers like to watch a freak show occasionally.

I found it interesting that Sabina slept in Cecilia's bed.  Probably there to console each other and/or be there in case the kid came back.