B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Karma spricht in der Küche mit Lacrim – vielleicht, um seine schlechten Gefühle auszudrücken

Sie hat dem tumben Kerl mit wenigen Worten " die Meinung gegeigt "  Sicher als eine der Wenigen . Sie hat ihm sicher gesagt daß er seine Wichsgriffel von den Mädchen lassen soll. 

7 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es ist ein unglaublich schönes Bild wie sich die Mädchen liebevoll begrüßen und Karma sogar etwas Farbe auf ihre Wangen bekam. Hoffentlich sind damit unsere negativen Spekulationen  über die Beziehung Karma-Sara ad Absurdum geführt worden. Mir wird warm ums Herz wie es mir damals mit  Malia passiert ist. Alleine dafür lohnt sich das Geld für RLC weil es hier um echte Gefühle geht und nicht um geistlosen mechanischen Sex

I like Karma's sex a lot, because it's not mechanical,

unlike most of the other shows.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Yesterday, amiya.ifrit013  wrote this.

To which I replied,

RECTUMBCN.COM

Discover the best gay events in Rectum Barcelona. Buy your tickets online and live an unforgettable experience at our venue.

Someone check Wolfs bank card for the payment, then we'll know.

Not convinced Karma went to this Party 

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

Our dingbat paperboy is back in his 1920's dress up costume

This guy wants to prove that HE IS someone by trying to be different . EVERYONE ( apart from the useless couple ) are gathered in the LR and he appears with the same clothes like yesterday not even HIMSELF knowning what he wants to show this time . I hope they really send this guy away the soonest possible and they bring someone that nearly everyone wants to be around because he would actually act and behave as a MAN and not as a CHILD … Ridiculous 😡🤬😡🤬

il y a 5 minutes, HotWivesRock a dit :
RECTUMBCN.COM

Discover the best gay events in Rectum Barcelona. Buy your tickets online and live an unforgettable experience at our venue.

can say with 100% certainty it wasn't that one

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ich mag Karmas Sex sehr, weil er nicht mechanisch ist,

im Gegensatz zu den meisten anderen Shows.

Ich bin ihrer Meinung uneingeschränkt. Vielleicht ist durch die Übersetzung etwas unklar geworden. Ich habe nicht sagen wollen daß der Sex zwischen den beiden Mädchen negativ ist. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn die Mädchen heute Nacht wieder etwas näher zusammenfinden könnten.

11 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:
RECTUMBCN.COM

Not this party some other party.

If “ The Child “ has the balls , the stage is his again .. Sabina is next to him , the other crew is there , so YOUNG BOY , try and do whatever you did with Cecilia and Neytiri just siting on the couch … I can only see all the girls and THE Archmaster on one side of the couch and him by himself and checking his phone , neglected and ignored … Please , leave the room to the adults and go hide under your blankets . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich bin ihrer Meinung uneingeschränkt. Vielleicht ist durch die Übersetzung etwas unklar geworden. Ich habe nicht sagen wollen daß der Sex zwischen den beiden Mädchen negativ ist. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn die Mädchen heute Nacht wieder etwas näher zusammenfinden könnten.

I know you didn't say the sex was bad, just adding my opinion.

I see things very much like you, and would be delighted for some bedtime.