B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

1 hour ago, happyone said:

The best looking girl with the best body, Karma arrived with Neytiri

I know you are old, so maybe the vision is completely gone, yes Karma is pretty but to claim she is the prettiest while being in the company of Kelly is ludicrousย 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I know you are old, so maybe the vision is completely gone, yes Karma is pretty but to claim she is the prettiest while being in the company of Kelly is ludicrousย 

I agree with happyone. Some of the beauty comes from the inside!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

My vision is good--Beauty is in the eye of the beholder--both are attractive women, but Karma just has this mystique, has no tattoos and an all natural body--so I am not going to split hairs with youย :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

My vision is good--Beauty is in the eye of the beholder--both are attractive women, but Karma just has this mystique, has no tattoos and an all natural body--so I am not going to split hairs with youย :biggrin:

Mystique is not beauty, itโ€™s an attraction. I have no problem with Karma, except the no bates situation. Kelly is just hot

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Karma can certainly be intriguing, but if we talk about beauty from an aesthetic point of view Kelly is superior to all the others at the moment

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Mystique is not beauty, itโ€™s an attraction. I have no problem with Karma, except the no bates situation. Kelly is just hot

I had a sneaking suspicion that the masturbation played a key role in your decision. But you still cannot split hairs with Kelly-she shaved all hers offย ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

...and nipples like blind cobblers thumbs...๐Ÿ˜

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

I had a sneaking suspicion that the masturbation played a key role in your decision. But you still cannot split hairs using Kelly-she shaved all hers offย ๐Ÿ˜

I said she is the hottest the moment she walked inโ€ฆKarma not bating just makes her 8/10 tenant, that has nothing to do with who is hotter ๐Ÿคฃ

32 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Mystique is an X-Menย 

ย 

x-men apocalypse GIF by 20th Century Fox

• Haha 1