B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course … It might be that she asked to move for two other possible reasons .

Reason 1 , like most of the tenarns , she had ZERO relationship with Bogdan and Nelly , can it be that she didn’t like to have her kind of “ patrolling “ her behavior and presence while in the villa ( highly unlikely and insanely possible , but with that useless couple , everything  should be considered as I don’t think the tenants sympathize them , mostly they need to accept them as their bosses co tenants ) .

Reason 2 , can it really be that Lacrim’s presence has played a role or being the reason moving out ? Can it be that she didn’t like his presence ? 

Both reasons are highly impossible to have a chance of being real , but , they are just reasons . 

On the other hand , if it was RLC’s decision , they saw the last days that with the new tenants the viewership ( according to the replays ) skyrocketed , so , it looks more likes a Cecilia’s request than RLC risking .. 

She will be closer to everything downtown and closer to Fiora / Harley, so thats most likely the reason and I think her own decision to be moved to b1.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She will be closer to everything downtown and closer to Fiora / Harley, so thats most likely the reason and I think her own decision to be moved to b1.

I also think the same but she never visited Fiora since she “ came online “ and also fiora never visited her in the villa . It might be that she always wanted to be originally in B1 but there wasn’t any room available and the recent departures made it possible . Which might be mostly Shantal’s departure , otherwise moving in just 3 weeks from one place to the other , isn’t the best ..

BUT .. there’s also another detail that maybe makes the previous paragraph wrong .. The decoration , illumination and nearly most of the things that she “ fixed “ her room in B4 , showed that this was always the room and place she would get , so , the B1 speculation might be wrong then . 

Anyway , Cecilia is money and ratings for RLC , let’s enjoy her and as people say many times to me “ don’t think so much “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also think the same but she never visited Fiora since she “ came online “ and also fiora never visited her in the villa . It might be that she always wanted to be originally in B1 but there wasn’t any room available and the recent departures made it possible . Which might be mostly Shantal’s departure , otherwise moving in just 3 weeks from one place to the other , isn’t the best ..

BUT .. there’s also another detail that maybe makes the previous paragraph wrong .. The decoration , illumination and nearly most of the things that she “ fixed “ her room in B4 , showed that this was always the room and place she would get , so , the B1 speculation might be wrong then . 

Anyway , Cecilia is money and ratings for RLC , let’s enjoy her and as people say many times to me “ don’t think so much “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Fiora was with her when she moved to the villa and slept there in the room Ney has now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Fiora was with her when she moved to the villa and slept there in the room Ney has now.

Yes , this I know , I meant since she moved in B4 , she never visited her again or Cecilia visited Fiora in Barcelona when she was staying in the center overnight . 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She was out most of days so I guess is safe to say that asked to move.

The bad thing is that this probably means that RLC has no one to take that room in B4 so soon.

Smart move.  That's one way of getting away from Lacrim.  

• Like 2

Nearly 36 hours later and Cecilia off cameras .. Her things there but , well , my speculation , showing her displeasure moving in B1 ? We can all remember the smiles , the dances and great mood as soon as she joined and till the weekend .. 

Now , most of us believe that it has been her request , but then , Cecilia LOVES the cameras , she was seen with her guy who has no camera issues , they had ( anal ) sex before departing ( maybe because she knew that she’s gonna be away of cameras for many hours ?? ) and she was given keys or someone opened the apartment for her when she arrived in B1 .. only to leave and not be seen to fix things and make herself as comfortable as she had made herself in the room in B4 .

Maybe I am a conspiracist and there’s absolutely no problem , all fine and she’s just arranging things outside before moving for a very long stay in B1 , BUT , it all looks like a disappointment reaction . She kissed ALL girls goodbye when she left the villa and they all looked in god terms with her and she arrived in B1 which was empty .. Let’s see but I find it not so normal what has been happening . 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nearly 36 hours later and Cecilia off cameras .. Her things there but , well , my speculation , showing her displeasure moving in B1 ? We can all remember the smiles , the dances and great mood as soon as she joined and till the weekend .. 

Now , most of us believe that it has been her request , but then , Cecilia LOVES the cameras , she was seen with her guy who has no camera issues , they had ( anal ) sex before departing ( maybe because she knew that she’s gonna be away of cameras for many hours ?? ) and she was given keys or someone opened the apartment for her when she arrived in B1 .. only to leave and not be seen to fix things and make herself as comfortable as she had made herself in the room in B4 .

Maybe I am a conspiracist and there’s absolutely no problem , all fine and she’s just arranging things outside before moving for a very long stay in B1 , BUT , it all looks like a disappointment reaction . She kissed ALL girls goodbye when she left the villa and they all looked in god terms with her and she arrived in B1 which was empty .. Let’s see but I find it not so normal what has been happening . 

If she's not happy with the move she can leave the project then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

If she's not happy with the move she can leave the project then.

I don’t think she’s not happy with the appreciation she has from the fans and the popularity and praise she enjoys ( I think this is the most important for a tenant plus of course the money which is the top 😁 ) , the move we do not really know if it has been her request or RLC , I am sure it will be revealed somehow in the time to come , it is just that you could see a happy person and then she moves and then she disappears .. I think she’s happy but there’s something which seems different but I can’t define , it all has to do of how we have met Cecilia the last 3 weeks since she joined and how it is since her arrival yesterday , it isn’t Cecilia standards , again not being unhappy ..