Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

19 hours ago, Sean_G said:

ddhm, Elli will never be a big RLC star. Your Ouija board is fooling you. Young does not mean star. Elli taste in men is Fat and Emo. There is no hope for anything better. I truly hope I am wrong but until I see it I won't believe it. 

I will always believe that ONLY if you experience , you can realize and understand what you like . Elli , in my opinion , seems a very liberal girl but I think her life experiences are really few . For me , it looks like she just finished school when she joined nearly 2 years ago and she took one of her school colleagues , Vencel , someone of the two or an outside friend told them about RLC or anyway something like that and they joined RLC .

For whatever I see , she is an inexperienced and without much life knowledge person , the reason I believe that Elli is the future is one reason and one reason only . She totally reminds me of Ulyana and when she started , 18/19 years old . She also had a boyfriend but for her luck , Ulyana ALWAYS had Olivia to guide her and advise her and be close to her . Elli had no one , maybe  Vladellia can play the same role because of being older. 

For example , I think Elli didn’t have a job before in her life and this is her first let’s say , working for RLC ( what a way to start 😎) . I don’t think she DEMANDS attention or she’s a girl that wants to show off ( Ulyana has always been ) but I think she allows life to come to her and she’s not going to life if you understand what I mean . I say Elli is the future because EVERYTHING that she does is natural and according to her young age . Yes , some really few times has done some cameras shows ( masturbations )  but even those were more like experiments for the cameras and not exposing herself so as to be considered by the viewers a star . She’s herself and this I like . 

Her life choices with guys so far , simply shows  that she doesn’t consider herself any SPECIAL person that she needs to have the most handsome guy or she’s a “ FATAL “ woman that men hunt her and she has a list of boyfriends to choose from . She’s a simple , daily life routine girl growing up and understanding herself coexisting with the cameras , we see it happening on cameras  . SHE KNOWS that people like to watch her but she’s not a Leora or Ulyana to reflect this attention to the people watching. . And this , I simply love from Elli.

I consider her The Future because it will come one day that she will suddenly realize this world , the cameras world and what she can actually achieve , if she manages to keep the same humble character , this will be a win /win situation for her and for us .And that’s my opinion for Elli . 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, babayagga said:

and i should take at face value what your or any others here say? you are strangers. i don't even take at face value what people i do know and have known for a long time say

Obviously you weren't watching B2 back in the day when she spoke to me directly, by name, immediately in response to one of my posts. But it doesn't really matter Baba...you believe what you want 😏

• Haha 1

Interesting to see how the apartment returns and in what mood for Elli and Vladellia  as we enter the festivities  period after this long maintenance .  Most probably is camera adjustment , RLC Hub Poland might have noticed the increased interest for this particular place and with both girls now using extensively most of the places of the apartment so they could check the cameras positioning , I think they will be coming back with camera changes and HOPEFULLY with Elli and Vladellia ready to prove that their rise in ratings has been for the nice reasons with their change of attitude recently 😇

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Interesting to see how the apartment returns and in what mood for Elli and Vladellia  as we enter the festivities  period after this long maintenance .  Most probably is camera adjustment , RLC Hub Poland might have noticed the increased interest for this particular place and with both girls now using extensively most of the places of the apartment so they could check the cameras positioning , I think they will be coming back with camera changes and HOPEFULLY with Elli and Vladellia ready to prove that their rise in ratings has been for the nice reasons with their change of attitude recently 😇

I fear we wont see the girls again, and that if it comes back online it will be with different people, but I hope im wrong.

20 hours ago, peterete123 said:

when they come back, I hope they will work more for subscribers than for non-subscribers, since the day Vladellia arrived this department leads the CLICKBAIT

I am a non-subscriber right now and i have been around since 2012. i let my subscription expire and hope someday kristy will re-join us for a longer period of time. not a fan of this ladies they have right now. maybe this apartment but not enough to re-subscribe. esmi  is a waste of time.Thank you.

On 11/27/2023 at 4:55 PM, babayagga said:

you shouldn't stop taking your meds dude. you are delusional if you think elli or any of the tennants read this forum

Many of them do and have done over the years, this is nothing new. I remember Zara also did when she was in b4, but many others have done it.

35 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I fear we wont see the girls again, and that if it comes back online it will be with different people, but I hope im wrong.

It's not a vacation apartment and rlc never worked like that with roomates