B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hopefully we are soon going to be relieved from the departure of The Child and we can get a tenant that will be to standards of Dylan and Wolf . 

I would much rather have someone like Cecilia.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I would watch. I am a voyeur and a pervert and always looking for something different - 😈.

You do you, I have to draw the line somewhere and I've watched chicks fuck snakes, donkeys, and other wild animals. 

• Haha 2

Poor Lali , one more guy not knowing even the basics and he has to be instructed .. The only excuse is the cameras , hats off to any guest deciding to be exposed , I don’t think I could even get a hard on knowing that I am watched 😂🤣

• Haha 1

And more fake than Lali it’s been a long time I watched in Barcelona … and “ I finish “ from Lali like wanting to escape her misery 😂🤣😂 .. or of course maybe the guy doesn’t understand English .. pfff , not nice but at least an incident 😊

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I would much rather have someone like Cecilia.

You are right but this we need for Daytona to depart I believe . I think they will continue with the 2 males decision in B7 , of course a girl like Cecilia in B7 could bring the necessary balance that was lost suddenly this week . 

• Sad 1