B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor Lali , one more guy not knowing even the basics and he has to be instructed .. The only excuse is the cameras , hats off to any guest deciding to be exposed , I don’t think I could even get a hard on knowing that I am watched 😂🤣

Dude in Japan they had this underground place called the Naha Music Factory and they had a revolving stage and people would have sex with these beautiful women in front of a live crowd, if you could get it up and perform, it was free. Hats off to the guys who could. There is no way I am fucking anyone with people watching. 

4 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Questions being answered, Sara and Daytona met at economics school in Russia about 10 years ago so Sara was the one that brought her into the project

That was easy to figure out as before Daytona was even listed she was bunking with Sara.

Il y a 6 heures, Max Ragnar a dit :

RE: I like to trigger all people that tend to think/speak in moral absolutes.

Why? Why not accept their premises and believes?

RE: Myself, I'm more of a hedonist, easy going relativist, a bit of an anarchist (some would say nihilist) and a 'just leave people alone' type of guy actually, who likes to see the humor in everything

Hey, fair enough.

I'm not knocking Daytona. My point is enabling him to believe his delusion isn't helping him in the long run.

Watching RLC is much like buying and reading a Playboy in the 50's. Sex is a big draw.

As far as moral absolutes...how can a country survive without key absolute values and the family structure giving parenting to the government. Leninist/Stalinist Russia did, Maoist  China and North Korea are doing it.  It's not the governments' job to take control of the children to indoctrinate them into the collective against what their own parents want.

It's great to say live and let live and let everyone do what they want. It ends in mob violence followed by a dictatorship.

RE: "Why? Why not accept their premises and believes?"

I might ask the same question to you. 😉 About Daytona, for example. Or about other tenants you sometimes criticise in a rather conformist, moralising way. In my case: because my triggering might, in a humorous way, challenge the moral absolutes of some people, might make those people think about their beliefs, and maybe see things from different perspectives. But if they don't, that's just how it is. 

RE: "As far as moral absolutes...how can a country survive without key absolute values and the family structure giving parenting to the government. Leninist/Stalinist Russia did, Maoist  China and North Korea are doing it.  It's not the governments' job to take control of the children to indoctrinate them into the collective against what their own parents want."

I think neither governments (of whatever ideology), nor religions (of whatever creed), nor even parents (especially once the children are old enough to make up their own minds) should try to indoctrinate children. You could "lead by example", but no one should impose moral absolutes. My opinion.

RE: "It's great to say live and let live and let everyone do what they want. It ends in mob violence followed by a dictatorship."

That's an opinion (to which you are entitled), not a fact. Even though you present it as fact. It's also not exactly what I said (I didn't say people can do all they want, just that they should be able to if they don't harm anyone else doing so - important distinction). It's vital to keep in mind that there's a big distinction between opinion and fact, and that distinction should be clearly made when discussing - though people on all sides of any conflict often don't. The difference between opinion and fact is actually critical thinking 1.0, taught in high schools in most or all European countries (though, alas, not necessarily successfully), and, hopefully (not quite sure), in most US schools as well.