Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

Another desperate SATURDAY NIGHT for Leora . Isolated , bored like hell , her only company her loyal fans who she now provides by having the usual , monotonous , repeated on cameras exposure 😂🤣😂 … what does it change ? Ahh yes , yesterday was Friday and today Saturday 😂🤣😂🤣.. The Love Of Her Life sleeping and resting since His Love Of His Life ( Computwr ) needs to freeze a bit form the daily nights and overheating 😂🤣😂🤣

What a couple , what a life . Please Leora and Paul , continue your happiness , EVERYONE HERE are learning from you WHAT TRUE LOVE REALLY IS , HOW AMAZING A COUPLE IS , what an example , what an incredible living duo to watch .

Psst Leora , even your tricks with legs  open facing towards the camera ISN’T working anymore , THE GIRL WITH THE BUSH IN BARCELONA , dressed , hugging and cuddling her guy in a genuine real life moment WINS over the top camera , what has happened ?? 😂🤣😂🤣A dressed person with a REAL LIFE MOMENT winning the daily routine boredom .. and it happens more and more everyday .. 

• Confused 3

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another desperate SATURDAY NIGHT for Leora . Isolated , bored like hell , her only company her loyal fans who she now provides by having the usual , monotonous , repeated on cameras exposure 😂🤣😂 … what does it change ? Ahh yes , yesterday was Friday and today Saturday 😂🤣😂🤣.. The Love Of Her Life sleeping and resting since His Love Of His Life ( Computwr ) needs to freeze a bit form the daily nights and overheating 😂🤣😂🤣

What a couple , what a life . Please Leora and Paul , continue your happiness , EVERYONE HERE are learning from you WHAT TRUE LOVE REALLY IS , HOW AMAZING A COUPLE IS , what an example , what an incredible living duo to watch .

Psst Leora , even your tricks with legs  open facing towards the camera ISN’T working anymore , THE GIRL WITH THE BUSH IN BARCELONA , dressed , hugging and cuddling her guy in a genuine real life moment WINS over the top camera , what has happened ?? 😂🤣😂🤣A dressed person with a REAL LIFE MOMENT winning the daily routine boredom .. and it happens more and more everyday .. 

Insomnia cure found read ddhm

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Desperate times call for desperate measures . 

It goes like this , a bored as hell Leora and ignored by her sleeping guy needs to take things in her own hands . She needs to prove she’s NOT A SLAVE and she calls the shots .. How appropriate , when usually couples wake up in the morning and before going to work have the nice sex breakfast , Leora introduces us to the new trending .. Second day in a row or the second the last three , PROVING SHE IS NOT A SLAVE , she goes to the room that her guy is sleeping only to wake him up ( hey my love , it is time to wake up , please fuck me , ahh wait , I came to masturbate next to you because I am bored being all the time in my room ) and bring some action in her life .. 

DETAIL ? If Paul was doing the same , I CAN’T IMAGINE how the poor guy will be DESTROYED by the waves of negative comments against him .Leora can wake him up anytime , but if he wakes up Leora for sex he is demolished . Personally , a message from Leora that she’s not the slave and Paul and her have sex when Paul wants , but she wants it and she goes to have it ..

Tiny detail , NEVER EVER believe what Leora wants to show for the cameras , smoking mirrors as some good people have said here in the past .. Leora trying to get some fun and attention to her  isolated Saturday night in the becoming more and more beautiful Christmas feeling , illuminated Prague . 

Paul , you can go back to sleep in 5-10 minutes 😴😴