Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

My comments were made in regards to what the woman known as Leora more than likely thinks in regards to such ridiculously repetitive and unnecessarily long hypocritical comments from someone pretending to be such a moral advocate in these threads of this website while revealing otherwise in other forum threads such as yourself you actually unmoralistic, unnecessarily long winded hypocrite.

Fuck Leora. She's a cam woman we watch. She signed up for it in return for free eats and apartment. She has to take the results of views' reactions.

Moral advocate? Leora is a sex worker. For fucks sake.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Fuck Leora. She a cam woman we watch. She signed up for it in return for free eats and apartment. She has to take the results of views' reactions.

Moral advocate? Leora is a sex worker. For fucks sake.

I'm sure she thinks the same can be said in regards to you and your likeminded hypocritical pal from Corfu, so I will say it for her, Fuck you and your hypocrite pal whom you both pretend to be moralistic advocates in these forum threads on a website established for those of perverted mindsets. I will definitely be glad to continue such an exchange of comments with either of you in the more appropriate thread of 'Rants and Flames'.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm sure she thinks the same can be said in regards to you and your likeminded hypocritical pal from Corfu, so I will say it for her, Fuck you and your hypocrite pal whom you both pretend to be moralistic advocates in these forum threads on a website established for those of perverted mindsets. I will definitely be glad to continue such an exchange of comments with either of you in the more appropriate thread of 'Rants and Flames'.

Off topic .. please , any comments regarding Leora and Paul ? Thank you. 

• Confused 3

18 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

also the woman known as "the slave', "the cum bucket", "the maid", "the stay-at-home Mom to Paul", "the stinky cheese lover", "the fulltime masturbator", "the exhibitionist", "the woman who can only have orgasms in front of cams", "the cock teaser", "the woman who lacks sexual experience", "the woman who enjoys being taken advantage of", "the woman who did a small sample of the lesbian experience", "the woman who lives a very sheltered boring life", "the woman who has a pathetic useless partner as the love of her life", and I can go on and on.

No need to, the rational watchers already know

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

also the woman known as "the slave', "the cum bucket", "the maid", "the stay-at-home Mom to Paul", "the stinky cheese lover", "the fulltime masturbator", "the exhibitionist", "the woman who can only have orgasms in front of cams", "the cock teaser", "the woman who lacks sexual experience", "the woman who enjoys being taken advantage of", "the woman who did a small sample of the lesbian experience", "the woman who lives a very sheltered boring life", "the woman who has a pathetic useless partner as the love of her life", and I can go on and on.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Nothing more to add and “ on topic “ as it refers to the apartment 😊

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Off topic .. please , any comments regarding Leora and Paul ? Thank you. 

As usual, you prove how much of an actual ignorant idiot you actually are since the comments were actually on topic in response to your and your like minded ridiculous hypocritical pals comments that were made in regards to a occupant of the rlc residence.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My comments were made in regards to what the woman known as Leora more than likely thinks i

Leora is a 32 year old woman that reads the treads. Let her man up and blast us if she doesn't like it. We aren't spreading our legs in front of world for money and fucking/sucking her biological dildo. Why the concern?

If she doesn't like it she can get a real job like we all do. For fuck sakes...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I watch this cunt because she is an ab-oration, something a guy can't see with normal moral women. It's a kick to she her degrade herself for us. Like watching a Playboy or a pron video.

Is she "normal"? Fuck no!  That is the attraction!

Why do you try and defend a sex worker doing sex work?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

As usual, you prove how much of an actual ignorant idiot you actually are since the comments were actually on topic in response to your and your like minded ridiculous hypocritical pals comments.

On topic ? 😂🤣😂🤣 Really ? I see your IQ of watching Leora so many years is decreasing since you spend so many hours watching a woman who KNOWS NOTHING about real life … What on topic are you saying ? Comments , thoughts , opinions , ideas about L&P , this is the topic all about .. What is it that you don’t understand ? Your hate towards forum members who simply don’t agree with your own approach to the DEAD APARTMENT is blinding your judgment . 

On topic waiting .. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I watch this cunt because she is an ab-oration, something a guy can't see with normal moral women. It's a kick to she her degrade herself for us. Like watching a Playboy or a pron video.

It is likely possible that the girl known as Leora she has sent him in the past a PM when she was a CamCaps forum member also expressing her gratitude and thanking him for his nice words about her and since then , he must have promised her to “ serve and protect “ like the world is collapsing the girl known as Leora . 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora is a 32 year old woman that reads the treads. Let her man up and blast us if she doesn't like it. We aren't spreading our legs in front of world for money and fucking/sucking her biological dildo. Why the concern?

If she doesn't like it she can get a real job like we all do. For fuck sakes...

You're a late 60's to early 70's year old man and your like minded hypocritical pal is supposedly a late 30's to early 40's man. Yet here you both are and have been for more than several years now bitching, critizing, complaining, and whining while trying to seem moralistic about someone in these forum threads of this website that was establushed for perverted mindsets yet you both have continued paying for a subscription and have continued doing so for as long as you both have. Perhaps you both should change your site usernames to include Hypocrites with capital 'H's preceding your site usernames.   

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I notice your comments, and it is obvious that you are nothing but a ridiculous hypocrite who thinks posting such ridiculous comments on a pervert minded established website gives you and your like minded hypocrite pal some sort of pretend to be moralistic thrill. Are you and your hypocrite pal or any of your kind normal, not no, but hell no.

• Upvote 2