Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all the abuse thrown at ddhm lately about a "dead apartment" I just happened to notice it's been 2 hours without a post while the other apartments are still going.

Just say'n...

I agree where the hell is ddhm?

23 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all the abuse thrown at ddhm lately about a "dead apartment" I just happened to notice it's been 2 hours without a post while the other apartments are still going.

Just say'n...

Many were watching Karma and Sloth do the wild thing.

Karma has the potential to take Leora's spot in the RLC hierarchy (if she and RLC want it).  Out with the old, and in with the new.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Often guys can't get/stay hard due to stress.  Assuming he doesn't have a medical issue, what stress does he have in his life???

I've often thought that Paul doesn't like being on camera. Leora is sufficient incentive to do so, but it still bothers him.

Good morning Good Night morning Good Night 

maravilhoso domingo para todos com a família 

wonderful Sunday for everyone with the family 

26/11/2023 26/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Like 2

Another Saturday night seeing Leora losing it , staying home lonely and isolated .. If people here believe that this apartment HAS LIFE , so be it , it is as I said , DEAD APARTMENT , predictable , boring and repeating .. even Leora is desperate and she goes to wake him up to have sex since he doesn’t give it to her … also , Leora is nowhere to be found as too replay since many many many days , easily can be checked at the replays of everyday . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1