Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On topic ? 😂🤣😂🤣 Really ? I see your IQ of watching Leora so many years is decreasing since you spend so many hours watching a woman who KNOWS NOTHING about real life … What on topic are you saying ? Comments , thoughts , opinions , ideas about L&P , this is the topic all about .. What is it that you don’t understand ? Your hate towards forum members who simply don’t agree with your own approach to the DEAD APARTMENT is blinding your judgment . 

On topic waiting .. 

You are a fucking joke just like the majority of either the responses or no responses evidently indicated other than the hundreds or perhaps even thousands of the negative emoji's your ridiculous hypocritical comments have recieved since you started the ridiculous unnecessary tirade of long winded chapters and novels you have posted in attempts to try to sway others opinions into believing in such ridiculous b.s. of yours.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Who prevents you from ignoring reading my novelties ? Are you now also DICTATING , how and when and in which way i should write ? Is there any rule that I ignore ? Have i ever disrespected your opinion or not being polite to you ? Forum bandwidth helpful , so , there should be a limit when someone keeps on being negative and expressing his opinion but the opposite , would be to make whole threads like Fan Page Leora … and when ddhm tried to create one counting Leora’s masturbations as an archive , TWICE OR THREE TIMES it was blocked like ddhm was infiltrating personal information of the tenant . Let’s be serious and let’s speak about the apartment , shall we ? Except if you enjoy the way that this topic has taken . 

Settle down ddhm, not like you to lose your cool. Must be the the Greek weather.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are a fucking joke just like the majority of either the responses or no responses other than the hundreds or perhaps even thousands of the negative emoji's your ridiculous hypocritical comments have recieved since you started the ridiculous unnecessary tirade of long winded chapters and novels you have posted in attempts to try to sway others opinions into believing in such ridiculous b.s. of yours.

Thank you for your kind words , I appreciate your attention 😇 The girl known as Leora is happy with you , you proved your loyalty to her as a faithful subject .

Off topic , still waiting to see any related comments . The night is long . 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Settle down ddhm, not like you to lose your cool. Must be the the Greek weather.

Very calm Aussie and with you i disagree a lot but I have the MAXIMUM of respect and you KNOW THAT .. so , no worries 😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very calm Aussie and with you i disagree a lot but I have the MAXIMUM of respect and you KNOW THAT .. so , no worries 😇

Please check the Global Rules, I wasn't able to find anything on sticking on topic. But I could be incorrect. The boss can and I have seen him require us to go back on topic. But when we have failed he has given the topic a timeout.

I do love the ability to be able to go off-topic at times. Surely you can't be that strict not to allow anyone the right to chat off topic if they want to. 

You are not required to engage in anything you don't want to.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You're a late 60's to early 70's year old man and your like minded hypocritical pal is supposedly a late 30's to early 40's man. Yet here you both are and have been for more than several years now bitching, critizing, complaining, and whining while trying to seem moralistic about someone in these forum threads of this website that was establushed for perverted mindsets yet you both have continued paying for a subscription and have continued doing so for as long as you both have. Perhaps you both should change your site usernames to include Hypocrites with capital 'H's preceding your site usernames.   

Change yours to "Annoy-er in chief"

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Please check the Global Rules, I wasn't able to find anything on sticking on topic. But I could be incorrect. The boss can and I have seen him require us to go back on topic. But when we have failed he has given the topic a timeout.

I do love the ability to be able to go off-topic at times. Surely you can't be that strict not to allow anyone the right to chat off topic if they want to. 

You are not required to engage in anything you don't want to.

The guy since 2 hours is off topic attacking two other forum members because he doesn’t agree with what we post when we post PRECISELY for the apartment . What more to say about it ? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The guy since 2 hours is off topic attacking two other forum members because he doesn’t agree with what we post when we post PRECISELY for the apartment . What more to say about it ? 

I'm sure the Boss is closely watching. 

Please don't forget I've been here almost when it started. As we oldies here like to call it the "Wild West Days" 

This really nothing compared to the old days.

There's the "Ignore button" or take to the Rants topic.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe the comments I made were in reference to the comments that you and your like minded hypocritical pal were making in reference to one of the participants of rlc that this thread has been continually renewed in regards to for years now as was mentioned multiple times in my comments although you conviently attempt to make it seem otherwise.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All I have to add at this time to a pretend to be moralistic hypocrite such as yoursef is 🖕

HYPOCRITE? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm a voyeur taking complete advantage of an attractive woman stupid enough to do what she does on the international internet recorded forever internet. She is so proud of what she does for a living she can't tell or visit her own family. And you point the finger at me (us)?

Just because her really abnormal behavior sexually on CAMERAS attracts ME is moot.  She does way more than the stripper at the local stripper bar does, and continues after the strippers job ends, recording her home life. You are being moralist with me? Are you nuts?

Why do you watch? For religious benefits? YOU are the moralistic hypocrite criticizing others for being perfectly normal curious men and women watching really, really strange behavior.

Go look in the mirror, Nich.

• Confused 2