Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes sir !! Nothing suits you !!😁 But, who, or what, may I ask, is "they"????

The tree is asymmetrical with a big void. You'd buy a tree like that?

One year when I was a kid all the trees were about sold out and dad had to get a  tree like that. The old man got out clippers and a drill and moved the branches around filling the drill holes with honey and the tree looked like a million bucks.

What's the issue, Scutus? That is a legitimate criticism about the lousy tree. I'd have taken it back and made them give me a decnt tree.

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes sir !! Nothing suits you !!😁 But, who, or what, may I ask, is "they"????

An extra key stroke.  We aren't being graded you know.

FYI, I have some geezer palsy (you ought to see my text messages!) but you want to find fault with anything so attack that, too.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The tree is asymmetrical with a big void. You'd buy a tree like that?

One year when I was a kid all the trees were about sold out and dad had to get a  tree like that. The old man got out clippers and a drill and moved the branches around filling the drill holes with honey and the tree looked like a million bucks.

What's the issue, Scutus? That is a legitimate criticism about the lousy tree. I'd have taken it back and made them give me a decnt tree.

Back in my day we just used an artificial tree.

We don't even give gifts, just give them $50 and they can go buy what they want.  Let them do the work of standing in long lines at the cashier. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

27/11/2023 27/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Thanks 2