Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As you see , all the people who “ attack “ being negative because we call things AS WE SEE IT , no exaggerating and obviously easy to predict are nowhere to be found , where are they to comment , praise , say something  .. It is a same program , EVERYTHING is well prescheduled because , simply , THIS IS A DEAD APARTMENT . 

You , Max , myself , we have the balls to come out and comment what we see here . And since it isn’t anything special , the negative posts will grow . It is up to this couple to change it to a better content . But , what are the chances ? What is it that this couple offer different ? NOTHING , ZERO , they don’t want , RLC provides no matter what , just as simple as that . 

Some can't separate fantasy from reality.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

As you see , all the people who “ attack “ being negative because we call things AS WE SEE IT , no exaggerating and obviously easy to predict are nowhere to be found , where are they to comment , praise , say something  .. It is a same program , EVERYTHING is well prescheduled because , simply , THIS IS A DEAD APARTMENT . 

You , Max , myself , we have the balls to come out and comment what we see here . And since it isn’t anything special , the negative posts will grow . It is up to this couple to change it to a better content . But , what are the chances ? What is it that this couple offer different ? NOTHING , ZERO , they don’t want , RLC provides no matter what , just as simple as that . 

To the contrare, I believe the woman known as Leora likely actually thinks that someone such as a hypocrite such as yourself are actually someone who pretends to be a man who actually has no balls since you have continously proven to be nothing more than to pretend to be someone moralistic rather than someone who is actually a hypocrite while posting such posts of comments on a website established for those of more perverted mindsets. Particularly, your ridiculously repetitive and unnecessarily long comments in the threads of this forum in comparison to others of this website you ridiculously repetitive hypocrite.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

To the contrare, I believe the woman known as Leora likely actually thinks that someone such as a hypocrite such as yourself are actually someone who pretends to be a man who actually has no balls since you have continously proven to be nothing more than to pretend to be someone moralistic rather than someone who is actually a hypocrite while posting such posts of comments on a website established for those of more perverted mindsets. Particularly, your ridiculously repetitive and unnecessarily long comments in the threads of this forum in comparison to others of this website you ridiculously repetitive hypocrite.

Off topic … When you have something to comment about the L&P apartment , we can talk again .. this aint ddhm topic , the woman known as Leora will feel very jealous knowing that all attention goes to the person from Corfu , Greece and not to the person from Krasnoyarsk , Russia . 

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Off topic … When you have something to comment about the L&P apartment , we can talk again .. this aint ddhm topic , the woman known as Leora will feel very jealous knowing that all attention goes to the person from Corfu , Greece and not to the person from Krasnoyarsk , Russia . 

My comments were made in regards to what the woman known as Leora more than likely thinks in regards to such ridiculously repetitive and unnecessarily long hypocritical comments from someone pretending to be such a moral advocate in these threads of this website while revealing otherwise in other forum threads such as yourself you actually unmoralistic, unnecessarily long winded hypocrite.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My comments were made in regards to what the woman known as Leora more than likely thinks in regards to such ridiculously repetitively and unnecessarily long hypocritical comments from someone pretending to be such a moral advocate in these threads of this website while revealing otherwise in other forum threads such as yourself you actually unmoralistic, unnecessarily long winded hypocrite.

Maybe if he could keep his novels down to a short story / under 500 words it would be helpful and save the forum bandwidth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My comments were made in regards to what the woman known as Leora more than likely thinks in regards to such ridiculously repetitive and unnecessarily long hypocritical comments from someone pretending to be such a moral advocate in these threads of this website while revealing otherwise in other forum threads such as yourself you actually unmoralistic, unnecessarily long winded hypocrite.

Learn to speak English … my repetitive comment says that “ YOU ARE OFF TOPIC “ … do you have anything at all to comment at the (non ) happenings of this apartment or am I spending my time to an ignorant Santa Claus that can’t watch and obviously has no idea of the DEAD APARTMENT and appears to attack forum members who have the balls to have an opinion ?

When you are on topic again , I can answer you back . I send you nice mild autumn greetings from the island , if you ever visit , please let me know , we have nothing to divide if you think better . Good night to you except if you go on topic and then we can comment on the ( non ) happenings of the apartment that the girl known as Leora inhabits . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe if he could keep his novels down to a short story / under 500 words it would be helpful and save the forum bandwidth.

Who prevents you from ignoring reading my novelties ? Are you now also DICTATING , how and when and in which way i should write ? Is there any rule that I ignore ? Have i ever disrespected your opinion or not being polite to you ? Forum bandwidth helpful , so , there should be a limit when someone keeps on being negative and expressing his opinion but the opposite , would be to make whole threads like Fan Page Leora … and when ddhm tried to create one counting Leora’s masturbations as an archive , TWICE OR THREE TIMES it was blocked like ddhm was infiltrating personal information of the tenant . Let’s be serious and let’s speak about the apartment , shall we ? Except if you enjoy the way that this topic has taken . 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Dude, just ignore him. Post your shit.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I know three guys that would love to have Leora as a slave and sex toy - me, myself and I - 😈😋🍆😍👅🖐️😊

20 years ago I would have made Leora wish she'd met Paul, and many, many other men also. Leora's never had a ten hour sex session

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the woman known as Leora

also the woman known as "the slave', "the cum bucket", "the maid", "the stay-at-home Mom to Paul", "the stinky cheese lover", "the fulltime masturbator", "the exhibitionist", "the woman who can only have orgasms in front of cams", "the cock teaser", "the woman who lacks sexual experience", "the woman who enjoys being taken advantage of", "the woman who did a small sample of the lesbian experience", "the woman who lives a very sheltered boring life", "the woman who has a pathetic useless partner as the love of her life", and I can go on and on.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1