B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

Just now, darcher111 said:

Change the record. We get it you dont like them but reading it all the time is getting tiresome

Repetition always makes it more believable , sorry you don’t like the post and you can simply move on and ignore it . I have no problem with Bogdan , I find him a really cool guy and he could be a  highly valuable villa tenant by himself . My problem will always be Nelly who I think ( my own personal opinion )  she has been also the MAIN FACTOR that Martina and Alberto aren’t together anymore ( they would have separated one but Nelly and Martina accelerate the process ) . 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not a lawyer of anyone , I simply put in the chat for opinions what has really happened with Cecilia .. and it doesn’t simply comes normal to me watching her for 2 days in a row in the villa… she could even bring her guy as it looks today but absent .. 

they could also leave her out of the team and call her only for the parties... since she is never present in her rooms... but don't misunderstand, she is precious for the parties and for her shows

11 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

If Cecilia was forced to move and she really is unhappy, my concern is how long will she stay.

If Daytona proves a stupid move , they might ask her to go back ( and increase her salary also 😂 ) . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Repetition always makes it more believable , sorry you don’t like the post and you can simply move on and ignore it . I have no problem with Bogdan , I find him a really cool guy and he could be a  highly valuable villa tenant by himself . My problem will always be Nelly who I think ( my own personal opinion )  she has been also the MAIN FACTOR that Martina and Alberto aren’t together anymore ( they would have separated one but Nelly and Martina accelerate the process ) . 

Nelly&Martina is the best thing ever seen on RLC.. we should always be grateful to Nelly for this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So funny seeing Bogdan and Nelly playing it the happy couple ( that currently seem to have a nice period for their marriage) when it was a period that these two had problems ( luckily good guy Bogdan never abandoned his problematic woman , STILL , what he did the famous night with Aziza will be his DARKEST moment ) . 

What happened?

How long until you guys realize that probably Cecilia isn't unhappy that she was moved from B4 to B1, but you guys are and then are projecting this frustration on her.

She doesn't look unhappy, she was only invited to tow different parties on different days.

• Upvote 3