B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I start really feeling disappointed if the theory that they sent her away will maybe be the right one and not that she asked to be relocated .. what’s the reason asking this and then 2 days in a row in the villa ? They did this to a tenant who LITERALLY did all in 3 weeks time … come on ..

we understand that you are Cecilia's lawyer... I think you have to make up your mind for this... they have done it by now

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm surprised that your girl (The General) hasn't shown up with Margo away....

It is even a surprise that Harley went to the villa and also Ulyana . Ok , Ulyana even not liking it she has now a reason but Harley being there ? Pff , that was big news and ok she did for her old lover . Margo and Ulyana are great I think , maybe we see Margo bringing also someone 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I start really feeling disappointed if the theory that they sent her away will maybe be the right one and not that she asked to be relocated .. what’s the reason asking this and then 2 days in a row in the villa ? They did this to a tenant who LITERALLY did all in 3 weeks time … come on ..

They want her to "spread" some love to B1....but she's hardly there...

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I also think they guys at B7 are there in case another Un-invited person shows up at B4 like in early 2022.

ah sure.. in fact it is RLC who gave the policeman's uniform to Lacrim.. perhaps it remained in the wardrobe for the new arrival

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

You obviously didn't see Cecil's face when she was in her new room at night, I thought for a moment she was going to cry.
No doubt she was forced to move, it's like clipping the wings of a bird

Swapping Cecil for a Drag Queen is the dumbest thing I've ever seen RTL do

If Cecilia was forced to move and she really is unhappy, my concern is how long will she stay.