B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

Hmm.. I watch without sound currently and I read that someone said that he is Italian. If that’s indeed a fact , it shows that RLC has developed a special connection with Italy and they keep on having people from there , very very interesting , considering the fact that Masha “ RUNS “ Italy but they keep on not expanding there in comparison to other hubs ( Poland , Montenegro , Czech Republic ) , on the contrary , they have tenants but not more Italian apartments (   Val and Jul there also but without making “ noise” all this time except some few times that friends were there but now not anymore ) 

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Why do you say this?

Also got this feeling. They wouldn't do this weird shit now if they plan to spend the party together imo. The last time he was there, he left quite early despite the fact there was a party going on.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm.. I watch without sound currently and I read that someone said that he is Italian. If that’s indeed a fact , it shows that RLC has developed a special connection with Italy and they keep on having people from there , very very interesting , considering the fact that Masha “ RUNS “ Italy but they keep on not expanding there in comparison to other hubs ( Poland , Montenegro , Czech Republic ) , on the contrary , they have tenants but not more Italian apartments (   Val and Jul there also but without making “ noise” all this time except some few times that friends were there but now not anymore ) 

he's Italian but lives in Barca... I overheard him talking to the Boss at B7

4 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Also got this feeling. They wouldn't do this weird shit now if they plan to spend the party together imo. The last time he was there, he left quite early despite the fact there was a party going on.

maybe he has to take care of a dog too