B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

MORE IMPRESSIVE NEWS … Amazing Cecilia back in the villa , DO WE STILL NEED TO BELIEVE THAT SHE WANTED TO LEAVE THE VILLA ? Do we need more proof seeing her again in B4 that something doesn’t fit ? Seriously , Daytona over Cecilia ?? Come on RLC .. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

this will be fun, the new one seems to do the same as Lacrim 😃

New entertainment

It’s my opinion they bring in guys because it’s easier to get guys in the project than girls, just by telling them they be living with a bunch of girls, and because of that they can probably pay them less than girls. It could be a way to fill beds and save money.

Just now, jetlag8 said:

It’s my opinion they bring in guys because it’s easier to get guys in the project than girls, just by telling them they be living with a bunch of girls, and because of that they can probably pay them less than girls. It could be a way to fill beds and save money.

You may be right but I can't imagine that the current villa girls cost much

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

MORE IMPRESSIVE NEWS … Amazing Cecilia back in the villa , DO WE STILL NEED TO BELIEVE THAT SHE WANTED TO LEAVE THE VILLA ? Do we need more proof seeing her again in B4 that something doesn’t fit ? Seriously , Daytona over Cecilia ?? Come on RLC .. 

RLC trying to show they're progressive...

I start really feeling disappointed if the theory that they sent her away will maybe be the right one and not that she asked to be relocated .. what’s the reason asking this and then 2 days in a row in the villa ? They did this to a tenant who LITERALLY did all in 3 weeks time … come on ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You obviously didn't see Cecil's face when she was in her new room at night, I thought for a moment she was going to cry.
No doubt she was forced to move, it's like clipping the wings of a bird

Swapping Cecil for a Drag Queen is the dumbest thing I've ever seen RTL do