B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

So funny seeing Bogdan and Nelly playing it the happy couple ( that currently seem to have a nice period for their marriage) when it was a period that these two had problems ( luckily good guy Bogdan never abandoned his problematic woman , STILL , what he did the famous night with Aziza will be his DARKEST moment ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So funny seeing Bogdan and Nelly playing it the happy couple ( that currently seem to have a nice period for their marriage) when it was a period that these two had problems ( luckily good guy Bogdan never abandoned his problematic woman , STILL , what he did the famous night with Aziza will be his DARKEST moment ) . 

Change the record. We get it you dont like them but reading it all the time is getting tiresome

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Machevh said:

we understand that you are Cecilia's lawyer... I think you have to make up your mind for this... they have done it by now

I am not a lawyer of anyone , I simply put in the chat for opinions what has really happened with Cecilia .. and it doesn’t simply comes normal to me watching her for 2 days in a row in the villa… she could even bring her guy as it looks today but absent .. 

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Agreed!  I thought he played for the other team....That's why Radi allowed him to touch her.

It may have been awkward for Radi to say no considering Fior works for RLC.