B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

3 hours ago, northguy said:

OK, funny story in B1, a neighbor is regularly

knocking on the wall and saying "puta" meaning whore,

the girls are laughing about it.

In an apartment building everyone has their right to an enjoyment of privacy.  The girls just have no respect towards others. 

One of these days they'll get the police at the door with a possible door busting.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Yes, reviewed, and saw that Kelly went out the door

apparently to confront the neighbor.

This chic has got some balls, I really like her.

She has a resemblance to Sambuka if you ask me,hope she keeps the guys coming like Sambuka did too 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

In an apartment building everyone has their right to an enjoyment of privacy.  The girls just have no respect towards others. 

One of these days they'll get the police at the door with a possible door busting.

But they were quiet this time though,usually they are loud,but they did nothing wrong this time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes, but partying is very normal on the other hand,

all young kids do that,

and shouting "puta" is very edgy.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

Found it: B1, cam 1-3

23.01.58 First knocks.

23.08.30 Second knocks followed by

23.08.51 "Puta", meaning whore.

Can anyone blame the neighbor? Peace and quiet are glorious.

Having loud neighbors sucks. We have laws, no loud before 8:00AM or after 10:00PM. I know they are RLC but they ought to throw some respect at their neighbors.

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

But they were quiet this time though,usually they are loud,but they did nothing wrong this time.

Sometimes they leave the TV going and it's fastened to the wall. Doesn't take much of a sound to vibrate through paper thin walls.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

But you watched the orgy in Margo's room it was also prescheduled, they even talked about doing it again, im sure you would watch that also 😉

Prescheduled indeed BUT … first real multi partners experience for Ulyana never seen before and a guy we also didn’t know what’s gonna be after having a blowjob from Margo in the bathroom .. Prescheduled indeed but NOBODY knew how the action would go and the mixture , I think it was a much different situation . 

18 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe she wants this... don't forget what a strange girl she is, weak and unstable as she is she shouldn't go to a villa where you are a target of assholes.

I actually assume that RLC keeps an eye on everything at these types of parties  especially with Miron present, and nothing has actually happened yet.

I agree that she might have wanted that because she cuddled with Miron and she seemed fine being with Miron on the sofa.