B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

they trying to break her in to make her officially one of them 😂

She already proved she’s bisexual . Sex with Sara and the guy some days ago .. What matters is that FINALLY RLC has gone to the next level by finally finding tenants that FINALLLY behave like tourists staying in a villa and not paying to stay there but they are getting paid to stay there . I still wonder what the previous people were thinking . 

• Haha 1

Why would Margo make a big deal about Ney coming to "hangout" with Wolf earlier while she was on her phone in her room for more than awhile when they returned. Ney likes Wolf but is seriously curious about Max, she may change her mind now that she has seen her just wants all the split tail he can get ... Wonder what Margo said to Ney then Wolf reinforced it? I like Ney she's a cool kid.. Wolf is protective of her like a kid sister... Max is getting drunk.

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry to say it but Massimo's next fuck will be Karma

Why are you sorry ? And why should’t happen ? Karma can have Sara and whoever other girl but not guys … OK …’

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Perchè sei dispiaciuto ? E perché non dovrebbe succedere? Il Karma può avere Sara e qualunque altra ragazza, ma non i ragazzi... OK...'

I didn't talk about boys. In fact, I don't mind her relationship with Chris. I'm talking about Massimo, someone who plays and doesn't respect. Just this and this is what I think

• Upvote 1

Just now, poncherello said:

I didn't talk about boys. In fact, I don't mind her relationship with Chris. I'm talking about Massimo, someone who plays and doesn't respect. Just this and this is what I think

How can you say that a guy plays when he is there not even 4-5 days ? He is there to live like the girls do , that means to have fun and enjoy . What do you expect of him ? To sit in his room and play with his dick ? He is Italian , you are Italian , I am Greek , una faccia una razza .. we are hot tempered , our blood boils . We flirt endlessly , we want to fuck as many and  enjoy life . We dress nice to impress , we fancy nice restaurants , bars and the beach , GOOD LIFE . What did he do and he hasn’t respected ? Today he was hungry and he asked the girls if he wants to cook for them .. what should he do ? He had fun with Neytiri because she also wanted .. if a woman shows you that she wants to blowjob you , you will tell her no , thank and play it gay ? And if you see a single girl and you believe  that you can have her you will just wear pink pyjamas and police costumes like the previous child ? Come on poncherello , let’s admire a bit the guys that bring something different .. what it should be ?  If Massimo for you plays and you have managed to see this already , what can I say. 

• Sad 1