B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Fucking the in-house paid fuckboys, Is this the only reason you like Ulyana, why is it so hard for you to see her only having sex with her boyfriend, it's weird because in your eyes, Ulyana always has to be passed around to all the paid fuck boys there, that's why I always pray that you're wrong when it comes to her

I only want to see Ulyana living her life happy with her own terms and doing things that please her . For whatever I noticed , she enjoyed the villa times and her experience there or when Wolf visited her , the same I have seen her smiling when she’s with the girls . We have seen her crying talking to someone on the phone , so , why would I want to see her in this condition and not with something / someone that it is guaranteed smiles both for her and of course us ? 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only want to see Ulyana living her life happy with her own terms and doing things that please her . For whatever I noticed , she enjoyed the villa times and her experience there or when Wolf visited her , the same I have seen her smiling when she’s with the girls . We have seen her crying talking to someone on the phone , so , why would I want to see her in this condition and not with something / someone that it is guaranteed smiles both for her and of course us ? 

During that last party she attended, Wolf took her downstairs to his bedroom and gave her what I believe was a "Tale Butt Plug", so without a doubt no man will give a female something to wear like that without the potential of her wearing it for him, so maybe you're right and it looks as though maybe it's a potential date once she gets back, where she can wear this for him or maybe wear it for a group of guys, like his friend and the new guy, because based on what you're saying she likes it, and it probably won't be long until they have another three-way or how many guys they can find to add to it to have sex with her, and I have to be totally honest, I am just not finding this site for myself enjoyable anymore lately, because for me this is someone I only follow, and even thinking about what is coming down the pike as far as her having sex again with Wolf and Massimo, or possibly with all of them at the same time, isn't making me happy, so again I have to say this, I have absolutely nothing against you because you like what you like about Ulyana, and what I like about Ulyana, are the things I really love about her, but the things I don't like, are the things I really hate about her, that's why whenever Ulyana has these potential sex dates with these guys, I know I won't be there to see it, so thanks for your response

5 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

During that last party she attended, Wolf took her downstairs to his bedroom and gave her what I believe was a "Tale Butt Plug", so without a doubt no man will give a female something to wear like that without the potential of her wearing it for him, so maybe you're right and it looks as though maybe it's a potential date once she gets back, where she can wear this for him or maybe wear it for a group of guys, like his friend and the new guy, because based on what you're saying she likes it, and it probably won't be long until they have another three-way or how many guys they can find to add to it to have sex with her, and I have to be totally honest, I am just not finding this site for myself enjoyable anymore lately, because for me this is someone I only follow, and even thinking about what is coming down the pike as far as her having sex again with Wolf and Massimo, or possibly with all of them at the same time, isn't making me happy, so again I have to say this, I have absolutely nothing against you because you like what you like about Ulyana, and what I like about Ulyana, are the things I really love about her, but the things I don't like, are the things I really hate about her, that's why whenever Ulyana has these potential sex dates with these guys, I know I won't be there to see it, so thanks for your response

I don’t understand why it is bad and strange for a person to do as she’s pleased .. Are we her parents to advise her or I don’t know , tell her “ please Ulyana , don’t do this , it is wrong or not nice .. “ ..It’s  Ulyana’s life , if she wants to get fucked with 10 men at the same time or masturbate and stare the cameras , what difference does it make ? Both her choices , the one she will do to fulfill a possible sex fantasy , the other to satisfy her fans and of course have her pleasure . 

It has been said again and again , Ulyana is a very clever “ RLC business woman “ , she knows what to do to make money in this business . EVERYTHING SHE DOES , it is her choice , by having to wear a butt plug that Wolf will give her to invite a guy who was making her cry in her apartment and was the reason for her departure . Her life , her choices , we are here to comment her choices and discuss about them . But we aren’t here to FORCE our wishes regarding her life and the choices she makes . We will talk about them and what we like to watch but in the end , HER LIFE , HER CHOICES . And then , if we don’t like , we simply tune in and watch something else 😇

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t understand why it is bad and strange for a person to do as she’s pleased .. Are we her parents to advise her or I don’t know , fringe to tell her “ please Ulyana , don’t do this , it is wrong or not nice .. “ ..It’s  Ulyana’s life , if she wants to get fucked with 10 men at the same time or masturbate and stare the cameras , what difference does it make ? Both her choices , the one she will do to fulfill a possible sex fantasy , the other to satisfy her fans and of course have her pleasure . 

It has been said again and again , Ulyana is a very clever “ RLC business woman “ , she knows what to do to make money in this business . EVERYTHING SHE DOES , it is her choice , by having to wear a butt plug that Wolf will give her to invite a guy who was making her cry in her apartment and was the reason for her departure . Her life , her choices , we are here to comment her choices and discuss about them . But we aren’t here to FORCE our wishes regarding her life and the choices she makes . We will talk about them and what we like to watch but in the end , HER LIFE , HER CHOICES . And then , if we don’t like , we simply tune in and watch something else 😇

To be honest I'm not understanding your response, it's just like you didn't even read when I wrote down, but it is what it is, and if you like what she's doing watch it, but if people are like me that don't like it, they won't watch it

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Svetlana arrived.

If and only if she's here to clear out Ulyana room, it's certainly wouldn't be a surprise, based on her history of doing this exact same thing before, but the only difference Harley certainly wouldn't be sending her clothes back to her this time

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

If and only if she's here to clear out Ulyana room, it's certainly wouldn't be a surprise, based on her history of doing this exact same thing before, but the only difference Harley certainly wouldn't be sending her clothes back to her this time

I guess she's there to clean the apartment. She only comes to clean the room and make ready for the one when the girl already left.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, timber said:

Yeah, extending a vacation for this long is usually an impending sign of departure. Seems like a replay of her last stay tbh. From a machine translation of one of her and Harley's conversations a few days ago, it seems she was definitely back in touch with her ex and he was still a controlling asshole, so maybe she's off visiting him. Or maybe it's a new guy. Either way, she'll have been on vacation for 75% of the last month, so I'd say it's time for a new tenant in B2.

Actually, I'd say it's probably time for 3 new tenants in B2.  The only thing that seems to happen here at night is watching tv in the dark (and the twice monthly visit of Nadia's ex).

Yup, most boring cast in a while

Why every fuck up she has with a boyfriend comes after her ignorant ass fucking one of the in-house fuck boys, who remembers after having sex with Dylan, that led to the following day of her crying all day, followed by her leaving the site, now following the three-way with wolf and Wolf's friend, along with Margo was followed by her crying and drinking, and along came with day by day phone communications with the boyfriend, that ultimately is leading to what's happening now with her, maybe there's a connection with this