B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Oh, where, oh, where
has my ULYANA has gone?
Oh, where, oh, where
Can she be?

With her long brown Hair
And beautiful brown Eyes,
Oh, where, oh, where
Can she be?

Oh where, oh where
Has ULYANA has gone?
Oh, where, oh, where
Can she be?

The most sane Ulyana's fan.

🤣

• Haha 4

Where is Uly?  The question is where is the outrage on Esmi.  she's ranking near the bottom on activity probably just above Octa.  Her second stay and seems less active on the second go around.  Good thing she's not Shantai or the forum would be blowing up.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Where is Uly?  The question is where is the outrage on Esmi.  she's ranking near the bottom on activity probably just above Octa.  Her second stay and seems less active on the second go around.  Good thing she's not Shantai or the forum would be blowing up.

The forum was blowing up on her first stay, I would say as much or more than Shantal. In this stay it looks like people doesn't care anymore.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The forum was blowing up on her first stay, I would say as much or more than Shantal. In this stay it looks like people doesn't care anymore.

Nah, everyone realises this 2nd stay that she's a do nothing, so don't bother with her.

• Upvote 1