Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

Just now, Gregg said:

Nothing wrong with  that, are you a wanker ddhm or just the a secret admirer of Paul I think you've a soft spot for Paul or an hard on ?

I admire Paul because he has managed an impossible thing , that is to have a woman that 

a) can’t satisfy her sexually 

b) can’t provide financial stability for her 

c) can’t be a normal person in society as he has dragged her in a life without friends , no relatives , in a life that both him and her have no idea 

Paul is all that and guess what ? LEORA LOVES HIM LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW . Of course sometimes he grabs by her neck so as to remind her who The Man Of The House Is , so , how can anyone not admire a guy being all that and a woman loves him 😇

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I admire Paul because he has managed an impossible thing , that is to have a woman that 

a) can’t satisfy her sexually 

b) can’t provide financial stability for her 

c) can’t be a normal person in society as he has dragged her in a life without friends , no relatives , in a life that both him and her have no idea 

Paul is all that and guess what ? LEORA LOVES HIM LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW . Of course sometimes he grabs by her neck so as to remind her who The Man Of The House Is , so , how can anyone not admire a guy being all that and a woman loves him 😇

You guys always crack me up with your assessments of cultures. Also the agreements between two people.

The term "normal" hasn't been viable for my entire lifetime.🤣

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This is a personal request of Leora. Leora, we know that you intentionally position your ass to the cams when looking at your laptop. It is an optimum view and very much appreciated. It would be great if you can spread your legs (when on your knees) further apart so that it would open up your sweet smooth butt cheeks and greatly expose your yummy butthole and open up your pussy lips. That would surely be a cam hit and might even allow a small gape opening of your asshole. Thank you in advance Leora.

Bro, you left out a whole lot of shit.

Like, don't do it at night. Do it when the sun is shining fully on that ass. and do a test fart with which every cam you plan to use. You know. Eyeball the perfect moment on whatever day. Then BAM! Do the best show ever.

Oh and look at the camera too.

Love, jugghead.

• Upvote 2